Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > News

Old 02-11-2010
Administrator

Default Kinwald Durango report

Team Durango have a report online from their new signing - former 10th off road World champion, Brian Kinwald.

“The two fastest Team Durango DEX410s were mine and Quaid Simik’s. I was the Top Qualifier and I won the A main. Our cars were really good, especially over the 22 foot crossover gap that only a 4wd car could manage (yes 22 feet! - the announcer wouldn’t let us not jump the big gap … he had everyone in the building cheering every time we made it). When I say only a 4WD car could jump the gap, I mean only Quaid and I with our DEX410s could clear this monster jump.
A lot of people were really impressed with the car, with its handling and durability. As far as the track was concerned, it went from zero bite to more bite than I have ever seen there. The set-up I finished with worked pretty well throughout all the changes. My DEX410 jumped really well and was very stable. I am really happy with the car and I can’t wait to run the DESC410R real soon!

Check out the full story on the >> Team Durango blog <<