Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Notts & Derby - NDOR

Old 20-03-2012
Mad Member

Default FINAL ROUND OF NDOR WINTER SERIES

Firstly i would like to thank all the people behind the scenes that made this series what it has been ;It has been 5 fantastic rounds and well attended and exceptionally well ran the driver racing has been outstanding to watch,the banter has been next to none,the atmosphere has been 100%;

The whole series has been brillant and roll on NDOR Summer Series

A big thanks goes out to Greg Hill RC Disco for sponsering the series Lisa Beddow & Dave Griffiths
Podium RC for supporting the series without you guys none of this would have been possible so a massive thanks to both of you from the bottom of my heart and i am sure i can speak from all the drivers on this one;

A big thanks to Mallet for supplying the series as it is hard work and i for one know this also Alex for a outstanding job of being race director and running the timming endless task and a brillant job done;

Last but not least a few word from myself to The Team ;

A big thanks to GB Modelsport and Lisa from Podium RC for a fantastic day at NDOR and a Winter Series despite crap whether this morning ,Without all your help today and repairing my car none of this would have been possible and to finish 6th overall in C final was a good result Even better to finish 45th overall was brillant as 3rd time out with THE CAR It is times like this that makes me realize how lucky i am to be part of a fanatstic team and to have such great and close friends I love you all xxxx