Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Advertisers >

Old 19-08-2013
oOple Advertiser

Default Looking for drivers for 2014

Hi all,
Now the 2013 National series is over the time for those drivers to look ahead to the winter testing and even further to the 2014 season will be upon us very soon.

We are very pleased with the success of the TM2 and all the driver's performances this year, notably, Iain Mellish for finishing a very impressive 10th overall in the 2wd national series, a very big well done from me Iain, a remarkable achievement. Also, a big well done to all the other drivers who have achieved their goals and more with this impressive 2wd car in its first year of production.

A very exciting year ahead for us here at SMD with the planned release of the new 4wd car that will be debuting at the Worlds in September, the TM4 will be an all new design for 4wd with many of the features being utilised from the 8th car.

With these two very impressive cars available for next year we will be looking for national, regional and club drivers once again to fly the flag for SMD/Team C here in the UK.

Please contact me via PM on here or via email at alecspringer63@hotmail.com if you are looking for a very competitive two car package for the 2014 season.

Anyone who would like to try the impressive TM2 please contact me and i'll be able to sort a test drive for you. Also, the same will apply to the TM4 once they become available.

Once again, a very big well done to all SMD/Team C drivers at all levels from me and all at SMD for your input over the last 12 months.

Many thanks
Alec