Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Old 24-05-2009

Default Hamilton

His brother Nicholas drove better the other week at Truggy national !

He even won a final and got a trophy !

Bet he was going na na na na to lewis all week ! that probably put him off ! HE HE HE

Weight loss only requires one frame of mind
" DO OR DO NOT ! THERE IS NO TRY "
Old 24-05-2009

He finished 12th, pretty good considering. He can do no wrong in my eyes, watching him in '07 & '08 was a joy, he's given me some of the best F1 watching for 15 years.
Old 25-05-2009

lewis's last two seasons were spot on even is debut season he should of won the title,at china ?? stupid tyres. but oh this is a tough one for him.maybe is the car I don't know. But what about jenson? I can't believe it thought he was a gonner, but what a surprise.
Old 25-05-2009

the odds of jenson to win at the bookies was 100:1 .... realy should of made a bet of atleast a tenner.....
Old 25-05-2009
Mad Member

Can I start a "Mark Christopher is c**p!" thread? I remember him trying to drive a 12th car, and he had his 'Hamilton' moment at every other corner!!

LH is a great driver, as witnessed by him beating Heikki into a cocked hat every GP. JB isn't half bad either, as that Brawn looks every inch the car Rubens had at Ferrari when they had to tell him to let Schui win - and JB has his measure! Good year so far - if JB is 20 points or more ahead by the end of the British GP, the odds will go to 'on', not 'against'!!
Old 26-05-2009
Mad Member

Ross Brawn says JB is showing some of the same character traits as Schumi - now that's high praise from a man who usually says nothing! Ross says "Rubens has had his occasions when he beat Michael and he was a pretty strong reference," - now didn't someone else say that... on the post above... 24 hours before Ross...

Go Jenson!!
Old 26-05-2009
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowOne View Post
Can I start a "Mark Christopher is c**p!" thread? I remember him trying to drive a 12th car, and he had his 'Hamilton' moment at every other corner!!

some big difference, I am not paid milions to race for a team, nor do i claim to be a top driver, nor am i in the public eye, my dad does not follow me racing bigging me up with attitude when it suits,
pete please get your facts right, was every other corner

my point was that he suposedly had a better car and is good round the track, now to me a world champ would have put a banker in to get to the next qual session, not park it into a wall.

tel massa aint "british" and in the british public eye, bet if he had not got away with it he would have been slated on other forums

button may have been goosed this year but he had shown what he can do with a good car,his qual run for pole was not just down to car, man and machine in harmony.....................Go jenson

even as a merc owner, allways ben a fan or Richard Branson and what he does, to see him revieled as the "sleeping" partner made my year
Old 26-05-2009

Send a message via MSN to _JP_ Send a message via Skype™ to _JP_

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark christopher View Post
wat a muppet, so what do you guys say to an amature crash in qual, who said he was good........?
Come on everyone is aloud an off day, I'm not a big fan of Lewis, yea it was nice to see a Brit doing well, but for me Jenson seems a nice guy and deserves to get some wins and poles for once.

Lewis must be under tremendous pressure now, current world champ and doing nothing, it does not matter how bad the car is people don't see that as an excuse. I do feel for him as the people at the top of any sport get slated as soon as they put a foot wrong or don't perform. Sponsor and Manufacture pressure must be huge and is the same in the RC world as soon as Craggy, Maifield, Drake or any of the top boys have an off day people must think the same they are under pressure to perform all the time.

but on the other hand there all paid well to perform, it's like these celebs who want privacy, you cant have the cash and a life, you makes ya choice!

I guess your not under any pressure, in fact who are you? LOL
Old 27-05-2009
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to Tom3012

Every driver on the grid is pretty damn good tbh... Anyone seen the top gear episode when hamster drives the renault f1, well at least he tried to!!

As said, give the guy a break, everyone has a bad day!

Atomic Carbon S2, S44, Vega B4.1

Trader feedback: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19374