Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Old 28-05-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to millzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Goodall View Post
Bit like Milwall did to Leeds then? Haha now that was Ace!

As for the 99 team being better i have to disagree, the fact that in the C/l final Ronnie Johnson and Jesper Blomqvist started and we had the likes of David May on the bench proves that by some distance lol Those players wouldn't get near the current team.

I think it just proves how some of the teams in Europe and especially the Prem have come along so far now that you have to have world class players throughout the starting 11.

Unfortunately i think we actually missed the engine of Fletcher as Anderson struggled and Giggs had a bit of a shocker.

Everyone's entitled to a bad game, and that was certainly one of them last night!!

Those "bizarre" tactics did a fine job ripping Arsenal apart so i can see the logic, Rooney has actually played well out on the left but if they can't get the ball to him there's b*gger all he can do about it.

At the end of the day Iniesta and Xavi completely controlled the game - Henry may as well have not played and to be fair other then the Goal, that one shot and the cheeky dive you didn't see a lot of Messi either throught the match.

To be Fair Nick - i forgot Henry was playing untill he hugged Messi after he second goal- that i thought was a bit crap for the best player in the world or what ever there calling him
Old 28-05-2009

Has anyone noticed how many people who are defending the LOSING team last night live in the city where the LOSING teams ground is located...?

I think you'll find it is NONE.... only one footy team in manchester, the other crew are a load of money seeking over-inflated prima donnas...

SO GOOD TO SEE 'EM GET PLAYED OFF THE PARK...

Anyone notice the moth incident in the post match chat with the LOSING manager...? priceless!!!

If I'd been offered Leeds staying in league 1 to see the result last night I would have taken it... It would have been worth every penny!!!
Old 28-05-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtee View Post
Has anyone noticed how many people who are defending the LOSING team last night live in the city where the LOSING teams ground is located...?

I think you'll find it is NONE.... only one footy team in manchester, the other crew are a load of money seeking over-inflated prima donnas...

SO GOOD TO SEE 'EM GET PLAYED OFF THE PARK...

Anyone notice the moth incident in the post match chat with the LOSING manager...? priceless!!!

If I'd been offered Leeds staying in league 1 to see the result last night I would have taken it... It would have been worth every penny!!!
Wouldn't that be considered cutting your own nose off to spite your face? That's a comedic statement, really is!!!

As for "only one footy team in manchester, the other crew are a load of money seeking over-inflated prima donnas" This also makes me laugh out loud, do you believe Elano and Robinho play at City for their passionate love and support for this wonderful "small" club????? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lastly this whole thing about having to support a team from the place where you live, who decides that then?????? Such an old boring statement that only ever applies to people that hate Man Utd - I see hundreds of Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool fans that live nowhere near these places and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

You have no idea why people choose to follow or support their chosen clubs so i don't understand how it's possibly a bad thing lol
Old 28-05-2009

Quote:
Wouldn't that be considered cutting your own nose off to spite your face? That's a comedic statement, really is!!!
Comedic maybe... but true!!!

Quote:
Such an old boring statement that only ever applies to people that hate Man Utd
Correct...

Hope I haven't touched a nerve there Nicky-boy... lol...