Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Notts & Derby - NDOR

Old 16-03-2015
Mad Member

Default HPI ROUND 6 CROWNED 1ST IN VETERANS

This winter season has been exceptionally hard for myself with my illness and trying to get through it
I have had my low times and not so many high but with the right people behind me who have helped me ,supported me and been there for me and to even give me that kick up the ass when needed it has all come together for myself
I would like to thank the following people for being there for me ;
My little sister Samantha Prior Loyley and her fantastic family for providing me a 5 * hotel and services every time I stay there .The support you all have given me is next to none. I feel this has made me see things in a different light and made me a better and stronger person so thankyou from the bottom of my heart .Jon Prior & Tom Prior for all the pitting help and advice you have given me track side and got me to where I am today without you guys this would not have been possible without you all;
Pete Freeman for being there as my pit monkey and mechanic when needed and supporting me like you have .
My Team Manager Tim Ramsden for everything you have given me the last 12 months , help ,set up, learning me the nice tight lines hug those corners and sh** those apexes You are my soulmate and it is all coming together for me now even though I have pushed you to the limits at times all in a days racing ;
My overall results for HPI WINTER SERIES Hosted by NDOR are as follows ;
1 ST IN VETERANS
I am so pleased to have achieved this result for Winter 2015 and I can honestly say I cannot wait for the Summer Series to begin for 2015
THE CAR has been outstanding this season and ran faultless for myself and produced some amazing results through the season It has shown how strong and robust it has been
The X -ACT Engine has also served me proud and ran faultless again through the season and produced the results I have been waiting for .I cannot wait to run the new X-ACT 5 port in and looking forward to it so much