Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > R/C Graphy!

Old 07-12-2013

Send a message via MSN to jpw
Default Airbrush

Hello all been trying airbrushing for a while now started with a neo airbrush and had nothing but problems, replaced needle guide etc but have never really been able to get it to work always splattered and seems to have back pressure going into paint cup ,tried cleaning and thinning. Although it dose work better when I remove the protector cap from the end. So after than I decided in my wisdom to try a cheap brush from eBay and things have only gone worse is buying cheap a recipe for failure what the airbrush of choose.
Old 07-12-2013

From my findings yeah, you do get what you pay for. I to also started with a neo and I also found it very hit and miss. I finally got fed up and bought an iwata kustom cs. At the time I was a little unsure if i was wasting money but it was unbelievable the difference it made!

I know someone who was in the similar situation who had a cheapie, he then bought one of Jon Millers brushes, he also was surprised how much better a quality brush made, I think Jon's are around £100 so a good price if your budget is tight!
Old 09-12-2013
Mad Member

Get one of these, utterly brilliant. I got my first Iwata over 20 years ago and it's still going strong, I got one of these for the bigger nozzle and it's great, doesn't miss a beat, well worth the money.

https://airbrushes.com/product_info....b14bc8d55781d6

My paintwork thread