Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-01-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captinlip. View Post
You have also not said there is camping!!!

As I said before, I need to know if there is camping before I enter for the nationals! There is no way I can afford to put my family in a dorm or hotel, camping is the only way. Is that clear enough???

Sorry Captain Lip,

Now i know the nationals are for yourself i realise we must let everyone know about camping!!

Let me clear things up....

When you gain entry you will receive an entry pack including all details about every national venue. In this it will tell you all you need to know about what each venue offers and the surrounding areas. Once you receive this there will be details on camping, hotels etc... you can then sort your needs.
That is the way it is done, if you don't like it then you can pull out or do whatever you need to do.

I am sure the majority of people who attend nationals understand this, hence only a small majority on here trying to make a big deal about this.

Is that clear, cause it is the final answer.