Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/10th OFF ROAD

Old 20-11-2015

Thanks everyone for their input. I know these sorts of questions get asked on here all the time but it's good to hear peoples opinions.

Personally I want the Schumacher because it's similar to my KF2 of which I have loads of spares for. I am worried that the car is going to be difficult like my K1 Aero. The K1 can be fast but very edgy at times. Generally I'm almost as quick with my KF2 so really not feeling the advantages of 4wd.

I know the sensible choice would be to go for the xray as they run very well at both the clubs I race at.....

I think I should just wait and see how the cars are all doing.
Old 20-11-2015
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by david85williams View Post
Thanks everyone for their input. I know these sorts of questions get asked on here all the time but it's good to hear peoples opinions.

Personally I want the Schumacher because it's similar to my KF2 of which I have loads of spares for. I am worried that the car is going to be difficult like my K1 Aero. The K1 can be fast but very edgy at times. Generally I'm almost as quick with my KF2 so really not feeling the advantages of 4wd.

I know the sensible choice would be to go for the xray as they run very well at both the clubs I race at.....

I think I should just wait and see how the cars are all doing.
The K2 was designed to solve the problems of the K1, you will be fine with the K2

Yokomo - Nemoracing
Sb Designs
http://www.fairfueluk.com/
Old 21-11-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dollar View Post
Obviously I'm biased but have a look at Inside Line Racing's new PR Racing brand!

The PBSR401 4wd has an excellent spec and I can't wait to get mine!

As others have said on here though the other brands are great too - it's nice to have a choice.

Here's the link: http://www.insidelinemodels.com/insi...pr-racing-kits
Thanks but no thanks.... Getting a little tired of everyone trying to sell one to me.
Old 22-11-2015

With any new brand like PR, getting it off the marketing starting blocks is always a bit tricky.

We've got to make sure that drivers know it's available and that it's good. Inside Line have taken the plunge and are starting by running a team of enthusiastic drivers who either already know the cars (me) or who are willing to give them a go. (the rest).

All we can then do is make sure it's visible to as many people as possible and then let track performance take over from there.

PR is now very well established in the Far East and the USA, is growing in Europe and just starting out here, in the UK.

I congratulate Kev Lee for taking a big risk with this brand and wish him all the best with it over the next season.

Jimmy

Re-started 2012. With Caster SK10
Driving Xray XB4 & Precirotate PRS1 V2 for 2014.
Hobby Pro PRS1 V2 2WD and PRSB10 4WD for 2015
Team Inside Line Racing with PR Racing buggies for 2016, 2017 & 2018.