Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club

Old 14-07-2012

Exclamation BOOKING IN WILL NOW CLOSE AT 9.00AM

From our meeting on the 22nd July booking in we will be enforcing the 9.00am close to booking in.

This is due to the increase in racer numbers which has increased the time it takes to set the heats up and running which is resulting in couple of late starts to the meeting.

Gary Simmons
Club Secretary - TRCCC
Old 17-07-2012
Mad Member

omg, say were held up by traffic or another unforseen reason for say half hour after the booking in time, can we ring a phone number to book in,
Old 18-07-2012

I will see if there is a contingency we can offer, please leave it with me for a couple of days.

Gary
Old 18-07-2012
Mad Member

thanks gary,

it takes me 40 - 50 minutes to get there and if there is say a hold up on the dual carridgeway for half hour to an hour that could be the whole day down the drain,

a phone number or a booking in form on the website or on here would be a good idea if you cant get a phone number to ring so people can book in in advance of the day.
Old 20-07-2012

Thanks for your feedback. We are discussing the best way to provide an emergency contact without allowing it to be abused.

As it is unlikely that a firm commitment will be made and in place prior to the meeting on Sunday you can contact me for this meeting on 07966-026261 should there be an emergency preventing you booking in before 9.00am.

Gary
Old 22-08-2012

Emergency Race Control Phone Number

07968 464037

Note - this is an emergency number, people who use it unecessarily or too regularly will have the facility withdrawn.
This is not a club contact number and will only be switched on during booking in at race meetings.