Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid West

Old 09-08-2011

Default Fast Tracks Racing Club - Still Going ?

Hi

Just thinking about dusting off the old car and turning up at the local club which, for me, used to be fasttracksracing (at the Collingwood centre, Pheasey). I've found the website but it appears that it hasn't been updated for a number of months. I was just wondering whether the club is still active? If so, is it mainly touring cars or do they also run a buggy class? (I have both but always enjoyed racing the buggy the most)

Also, noticed a thread for the Telford club about Sunday afternoon racing? Anyone know whether these meeting are still running?

Thanks
Old 10-08-2011

telford club are having a break and are currently working on land that will become a permanent outdoor astro buggy venue.....join there facebook page mate,we all post in there pretty regularly.....

as for fast tracks,its still run by paul but not very often these days,i know they still run tc but if theres interested in buggy then id pop along myself for that.....they have a facebook page aswell mate,its usualy got race dates on there....theres one soon if i remember right.

mark.
SANWA
MCR
Old 12-08-2011

Thanks for the info Mark. Much appreciated
Old 12-08-2011

Depending if you're only looking for a sunday meeting , there's always Telford Hot Trax.
We race on a wednesday evening from 8.15pm on an off road carpet track with a few jumps and a table top.
Usually get either 1/10th buggies or micros and the racing is always close with some very good competition.

If you're interested just let us know and we'll point you in the right direction.