Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > South West Indoor RC

Old 08-08-2014

Default Thank You!

-SWIRC-

Great night at SWIRC, thought it was going to be quite easy win but when I saw Mark Field turn up , I knew I had no chance at the TQ & win, other drivers gave me a nice bit of competition too. Apart from my dad obviously.

Overall it was a great night and I have to say thanks to Matt Latham and his family for all the work, Nimrif (That's now your real name) for the timing gear and everyone who helped out and participated in this open evening for South West Indoor RC.

Results For A Final:

1st - Mark Field (Schumacher KF)
2nd - Josh Hardwick (Schumacher KF)
3rd - Nathan Field (Yokomo...?)

(Will get the other results etc sorted when Matt is back from Watford)

(Think I got that right)
It was good to see the only KF's at the top, With the only Yokomo coming 3rd. Hopefully a lot more KFs will turn up next week (COUGH Matt COUGH)

Also I would like to thank Number 5 RC for keeping me up and running, the KR kit came in handy while testing the track, and also a thanks to That painter guy.... (Jon Miller @ RCS Graphic Worx) cheers for always keeping the car looking good and consistently keeping the colour scheme looking sweet, everyone go and check these guys out for amazing deals, RCS for anything printing and Painting, Number 5 RC for anything model car related (And Painting But I'm Not Allowed To Mention That... oops!)

So thanks for a great open evening and I hope to see a lot more people sending their car and throwing some gnarly shapes at South West Indoor RC next Thursday at 7pm. £5 entry, nice and warm indoors, good fun racing, friendly drivers, what more could you want in a race meet!

Thanks To All Of You!
-Josh Hardwick /// Matt Latham.

CML Distribution | Yokomo | Reedy | Schelle | P-Dub Racing | LMR | Pure-RC | Fresh RC | Number 5 RC

Last edited by 36racing; 26-05-2015 at 12:26 PM.
Old 09-08-2014

Default Yup, thanks!

I'll echo Josh's thanks to all involved for a great opening nights racing. Particularly good for me to have such a fab track and friendly people so close when just getting back into the hobby after a 20 year break!