Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > North East

Old 16-05-2010

Thanx to everyone who came this weekend and thanx to Bill & Peter for making the event run as smoothly as possible. There really is a huge amount of work that goes on, to make these things happen and everyone that helped build/dismantle the track saved us a load of time on the event. I hope you all enjoyed the unusual surface and the meeting as a whole. There was some great competitive racing going on. Also cheers to my expert tutor and the great setup and rebuild 'Chimmee' did on my car. Best it's ever been!
Old 17-05-2010
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazzelarator View Post
the great setup and rebuild 'shiggy' did on my car. Best it's ever been!
car may have been brilliant but the driving , I have it on video
CFR RCTV Channel
Glenn Atterton

BRCA 2005 1/10th Off-Road Veterans Champion
LMP12 National Champion 2003/2004 / F3 class
Old 17-05-2010

glenn

did u have the races on video cam yesterday ?
any chance of uploading it on you tube

Feedback
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23224
Old 17-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by racdeaf View Post
glenn

did u have the races on video cam yesterday ?
any chance of uploading it on you tube
Rob

not full heats or races just random stuff

needs sorting first, 2wd then 4wd but Em's up first

signup to YT channel via link in my sig line and you'll get an email as and when new stuff is upload

Emily being suitably late for the race.
Held up even further while she stopped for some gossip.
CFR RCTV Channel
Glenn Atterton

Old 17-05-2010

nice one glenn

Feedback
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23224
Old 17-05-2010
Grammarator

Send a message via Skype™ to emzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chequered Flag Racing View Post
Rob

not full heats or races just random stuff

needs sorting first, 2wd then 4wd but Em's up first

signup to YT channel via link in my sig line and you'll get an email as and when new stuff is upload

Emily being suitably late for the race.
Held up even further while she stopped for some gossip.
... also known as my speedo dying and having to swap to the B4...

Oh and I actually got my hoody caught on a sharp bit of the rostrum...
Old 17-05-2010

Send a message via MSN to baD Send a message via Skype™ to baD

Quote:
Originally Posted by N7ELA View Post
And after checking the results I didn't see your 10 second penalty added when you left the rostrum mid race after totalling your car... tut tut...
Neil, this isn't the place to display your tantrums or your childhood insecurities. Suffice to say the only thing you got right in your post was the fact that I should have been penalised for leaving the rostrum.
If you really need the correct info on your other points, catch me sometime, somewhere when I am totally bored, cause I can't be arsed right now.
Old 17-05-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baD View Post
Neil, this isn't the place to display your tantrums or your childhood insecurities. Suffice to say the only thing you got right in your post was the fact that I should have been penalised for leaving the rostrum.
If you really need the correct info on your other points, catch me sometime, somewhere when I am totally bored, cause I can't be arsed right now.
Tantrums?

I think you will find my previous posts to be 100% correct.

The home truths have obviously hit a nerve to warrant a response like that from yourself.

And as for childish insecurities you posted having a dig at me at 10:14 last night and this was totally unprovoked.

As for 'not being arsed' I think that sums you right up...
Old 17-05-2010

[QUOTE=N7ELA;377768]Tantrums?

I think you will find my previous posts to be 100% correct. - Your opinion, 99.9% inaccurate & incomplete

The home truths have obviously hit a nerve to warrant a response like that from yourself. - not a nerve, but it always iritates when someone makes a half assed negative post

And as for childish insecurities you posted having a dig at me at 10:14 last night and this was totally unprovoked. - once again you only see the half you want to see - you provoked my 10:14 response when you made your critical comment about an event I ran. It is plain to see I my post was a reply. So don't dig unless you can take it.

As for 'not being arsed' I think that sums you right up... - it does, in relation to you, your winges & comlaints I am totally not arsed right now, others I try to ensure they have the best days racing possible and as much feedback as they want afterwards /QUOTE]

So lets just let it lie, eh?
Old 17-05-2010

Quote:
bill i totally agree with what you say
Old 17-05-2010
Mad Member

[QUOTE=baD;377803]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N7ELA View Post
Tantrums?

I think you will find my previous posts to be 100% correct. - Your opinion, 99.9% inaccurate & incomplete

The home truths have obviously hit a nerve to warrant a response like that from yourself. - not a nerve, but it always iritates when someone makes a half assed negative post

And as for childish insecurities you posted having a dig at me at 10:14 last night and this was totally unprovoked. - once again you only see the half you want to see - you provoked my 10:14 response when you made your critical comment about an event I ran. It is plain to see I my post was a reply. So don't dig unless you can take it.

As for 'not being arsed' I think that sums you right up... - it does, in relation to you, your winges & comlaints I am totally not arsed right now, others I try to ensure they have the best days racing possible and as much feedback as they want afterwards /QUOTE]

So lets just let it lie, eh?
Let it lie, Your just digging yourself deeper and deeper now.

If you had read my first post correctly you would have realised I was saying to Jeff (NOT YOU) that we started the weekend agreeing about which heat everyone should be in and ended it agreeing where everyone finished. Nothing half arsed or negative about that.

I never mentioned your name or insinuated any problems with the weekend at all. You never even entered into my mind.

Then you saw fit to lash into me (as you do all to often to people on here) because you thought I was getting at you.

Then when I gave you some of your own medicine you started complaining and called me names.

Is this really the best you've got.....???

And as for you Chevy you've never changed. Still sticking your nose into things which don't concern you.

If this is not the place to air your views then Bill should not have attacked me in the first place airing his views.

I will accept your apology anytime your man enough to give it....
Old 17-05-2010
Mad Member

BITE!!

First time ive read that from you Neil before.
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk

See My Feedback
Old 17-05-2010

My reply in red

Let it lie, Your just digging yourself deeper and deeper now. I have no idea what that is meant to mean.

If you had read my first post correctly you would have realised I was saying to Jeff (NOT YOU) that we started the weekend agreeing about which heat everyone should be in and ended it agreeing where everyone finished. Nothing half arsed or negative about that. - nice cop out there, write what you want then put your own meaning to it, but if it is the truth then only you can have that interpretation. nothing wrong with my reading, if you had written it correctly I would never have replied

I never mentioned your name or insinuated any problems with the weekend at all. You never even entered into my mind.- cause there isn't much room in there? you obviously think you didn't infer criticism, but I am happy knowing the average reader would take your comment as a slight on the event.

Then you saw fit to lash into me (as you do all to often to people on here) 'to often'? who do I get at? name them ? because you thought I was getting at you. nope, What you wrote was a dig at the event, even if you did not mean to infer that.

Then when I gave you some of your own medicine you started complaining and called me names. - if the cap fits?

Is this really the best you've got.....??? - its all the time you are worth.

And as for you Chevy you've never changed. Still sticking your nose into things which don't concern you. ah! I see from this it is ok for you to call people?

If this is not the place to air your views then Bill should not have attacked me in the first place airing his views. - You are like a play ground kid. you have mentioned twice that I started this. Why can you not understand that the start was your critical comment, regardless of whether you meant it or not, critical is how it reads.

I will accept your apology anytime your man enough to give it.... - Man enough to apologise where one is due, and even did so on Sunday when I got the wrong end of the stick. but in your case, dont hold your breath - happy to accept your apology for your poor use of English as you are not to be blamed for the failures of the UK Educational system

Like I said, why not let it lie? Or at least start a new thread so that we two don't clutter up this one and bore everyone to death. It is a tad 'off topic'.
Old 17-05-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
My reply in red

Let it lie, Your just digging yourself deeper and deeper now. I have no idea what that is meant to mean.

If you had read my first post correctly you would have realised I was saying to Jeff (NOT YOU) that we started the weekend agreeing about which heat everyone should be in and ended it agreeing where everyone finished. Nothing half arsed or negative about that. - nice cop out there, write what you want then put your own meaning to it, but if it is the truth then only you can have that interpretation. nothing wrong with my reading, if you had written it correctly I would never have replied

I never mentioned your name or insinuated any problems with the weekend at all. You never even entered into my mind.- cause there isn't much room in there? you obviously think you didn't infer criticism, but I am happy knowing the average reader would take your comment as a slight on the event.

Then you saw fit to lash into me (as you do all to often to people on here) 'to often'? who do I get at? name them ? because you thought I was getting at you. nope, What you wrote was a dig at the event, even if you did not mean to infer that.

Then when I gave you some of your own medicine you started complaining and called me names. - if the cap fits?

Is this really the best you've got.....??? - its all the time you are worth.

And as for you Chevy you've never changed. Still sticking your nose into things which don't concern you. ah! I see from this it is ok for you to call people?

If this is not the place to air your views then Bill should not have attacked me in the first place airing his views. - You are like a play ground kid. you have mentioned twice that I started this. Why can you not understand that the start was your critical comment, regardless of whether you meant it or not, critical is how it reads.

I will accept your apology anytime your man enough to give it.... - Man enough to apologise where one is due, and even did so on Sunday when I got the wrong end of the stick. but in your case, dont hold your breath - happy to accept your apology for your poor use of English as you are not to be blamed for the failures of the UK Educational system

Like I said, why not let it lie? Or at least start a new thread so that we two don't clutter up this one and bore everyone to death. It is a tad 'off topic'.
Ah so your an English professor now are you?

I think you will find every post I have made is 100% accurate and in perfect English. It is not my fault you can't understand them or that you have a wild imagination?

It's not my fault that you were taught old english scrip on scrolls when you were at school. (If you went to school)

Why not let it lie you say? Sounds like your admitting defeat. As your not man enough to give me an apology I will accept that at your time of life its not easy to admit when your in the wrong.

And no matter what you say, your wrong.

Oh and while I think on you attacked someone on saturday night on oople becasue they told you your results link didn't work. They weren't nasty or abusive but you had an excuse for that too. Just so you know the link did not work. Fact.
Old 17-05-2010

Will the pair of you just get a room

Please just leave it where it is and talk in person.

As for the regional at the weekend I had a good laugh, very interesting venue, just a shame not that many turned up.

The results will be on the BRCA site as soon as possible.

Peter
Old 17-05-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobrick View Post

As for the regional at the weekend I had a good laugh, very interesting venue, just a shame not that many turned up.

The results will be on the BRCA site as soon as possible.

Peter
Hope the link works Pete.....
Old 17-05-2010

The way I'm still feeling nothing will work
Old 17-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobrick View Post
Peter
You are right Peter, as I've said before, this needs ending, and as his last post is so full of hypocritical shite typing any more would be a waste, so I won't

P.S. am I allowed to say it should be 'you're wrong' not 'your wrong' ? or is that me being childish?
Old 17-05-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
You are right Peter, as I've said before, this needs ending, and as his last post is so full of hypocritical shite typing any more would be a waste, so I won't

P.S. am I allowed to say it should be 'you're wrong' not 'your wrong' ? or is that me being childish?
It's not difficult. 1 word. Starts with S and ends with orry. Go on try it...

It will make you feel better.

After that we can work on the rest. Like Sorry for jumping off the deep end after I misread your post Neil...
Old 18-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chequered Flag Racing View Post

random photo's here
2wd in above link & 4wd here but not that many I'm afraid (track ones will be replaced with panoramic ones soon)
CFR RCTV Channel
Glenn Atterton