Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Old 20-11-2012
oOple Journalist

Thumbs up update

I thought it would be positive to post a quick update of what's coming up from me over the next few weeks guys. Been away for a week nursing some old wounds but back in front of the keyboard and ready for action as they say.

What better way to keep those cool RC articles rolling than a brief preview of the items you will be able to enjoy over in my interviews and articles sections shortly.

A wonderfully fun and exciting interview with Ben Jemison of Team Associated racing fame.
An in-depth look at the rich heritage behind Team Durango with a super rare look at the first ever Durango conversion from 2005 with the amazing help of forum member 'Rebelrc'.
A beginners guide to your first race meeting for those who are new to the competitive side of our wonderful sport. A super exclusive second part to my Neil Cragg interview series ' Stateside Connection'

Add to this some really nice additions to my Learning Lab section and we have louds to read and enjoy over the next few weeks.

Thanks to you all for the support and positive comments...positive vibes make the forum such a pleasure to be apart of

Check out my trader feedback here - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65776

Last edited by styleone; 20-11-2012 at 05:38 PM.