Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > Wanted

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2013
Administrator

Default I GOT WHAT YOU NEEDZ

Again - PLEASE BE AWARE OF A NEW USER OFFERING EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT FOR BEST PRICE BOSS.

Using photos is now rare - looking at the latest scams this mid-west wanker is using a combination of photos (stolen usually from rctech.net, or google images) or a link to an ebay auction, or simply describing what you want as something he's barely used and giving it away at a good price as it's no longer needed.

Latest username is tomthedon. Remember - ASK if you aren't sure.

Going to a 'subscription' based trade section where you pay a minimal fee for a year or for life and it would add a nice lil special badge or some such thing to your profile would be useful. This guy no longer operates (usually) in the forsale section as his ads are too easy to spot - so he works the PM angle and contacts people directly out of the eyes of other people.

If people think there should be a subscription to help PROTECT users add your voice below. I'll put a poll in the general chat section also I think.