Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 24-08-2006

Exclamation Brushless and spektrum...HELP!

Hi, just finished mounting all my brand new equipment, XXX-CR, LRP sphere brusless 1 star, spektrum DX3 radio etc. And everything is ok, just one thing, after one day of training one thing bugs me. If i turn off the radio before the reciever the motor start spinning, not fast, but enough to not being able to turn off the radio on the podium and then go down and turn off the car/reciever.... wich is SOME cases is impossible to avoid...

Anyone? Is this how its goin to be or can i fix it some how?!

Thanks in advance
Zacarias
Old 24-08-2006
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

your need to re-bind your reciever and radio.

during the bind process the fail safe settings are also set. it sounds like your fail-safe settings have a little bit of throttle set when you first bound your radio and reciever.

once you have everything setup correctly (speedo high point, brakes and neurtrel) then if you re-bind your radio and reciever the fail safe setting will be set so the car is 'neutrel'

I hope that makes sense, there is nothing 'wrong' with your setup, its just that the fail-safe needs setting again.

I hope that helps
Old 24-08-2006

Thanks for your answer.... i actually tried that a couple of times yday, n did now again... and the problem continues. grrrr...

What can it be?
Old 24-08-2006

Hi agian guys, I re-did all setup and the binding a couple of times now, just for to try, dont have anything better to do anyway... and u know what? At the third attempt problem stoped! Really strange... dont know why, maybe i did something wrong with the setup or something... But now it works perfectly!

Thanks guys, this is really a gr8 forum. BIG knowledge and fast answers, what more can u ask for?...

Zacarias
Marbella, Spain
Old 24-08-2006
Administrator

Thanks Zacarias, glad to see you got it sorted!
Since mr.doughty helped you, you should visit his site also, http://www.doughtyuk.net, another great site.
Old 24-08-2006

Been there thousend of times allready! Got tips for servo mounting and tyre glueing there!...

How is it to be back in UK after the Euros?! Really great pics... i have to say! I tried to find you in the result list... but i didnt find u?! Didnt u race aswell?

Have u have time to try ur brushless at home? U r not alow to race brushless in UK races right?... WHY?!...
Old 24-08-2006
Administrator

haha, yea, look near the bottom! seriously, the ammount of time I spent doing photos / report etc meant I had no real time to think about my racing

We dont allow brushless in the National series, but I think most regions allow brushless in regional series, and of course you can race them at club races etc. There are quite a few people run them, but they just take them out for the Nationals.
I hope some of the issues can be ironed out and they are made legal for next year.
Old 24-08-2006

im brushless, lrp and spektrum too, as erm chris sais, when you setup, theres a default position for a trans failure (or you witch it off). if youve tried it 3 times, i suggest a problem, ive 5 receivers between me and pop and have no problem at all, well, apart from our driving

Ta
Stu
Old 24-08-2006
Grammarator

Send a message via Skype™ to emzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy
haha, yea, look near the bottom! seriously, the ammount of time I spent doing photos / report etc meant I had no real time to think about my racing
Excuses excuses
Old 01-09-2006

come on, give him a break , the pics he took are outstanding!!!!

Kev

Last edited by k£v!n; 01-09-2006 at 05:54 PM.