Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Advertisers >

Old 23-05-2012

Default The Shop

Just to set the record straight, I started Rc Domination myself, it was my idea, my money, and my contacts, Nathan was brought in to help me as I still run my painting contracting business full time. But now as things have changed I want to let you know about the shop.

I am hoping to take things forward, to do this I have the help of Paul and Chris Lynch, these are the guys I share a shop with, they trade as Rc Modeltech.

These guys will be at the shop 5 days a week, so if you guys need anything you can ring the shop on 01227 450 949, you will also be able to e mail at rcdomination@hotmail.co.uk and the website is running, but TBH it needs work, I am currently trying to find someone that can build me a new website for a good price!

Paul, Chris and myself will be working together very closely, they will mainly be running things during the week and I will mainly be running things trackside, so together we should be able to give you the best support possible!!!

I will be bringing the shop racing with me so there will still be plenty of support trackside.

If you want to know anything please pm me.

Cheers
David Church, aka Dc