Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > News

Old 10-06-2010
Administrator

Default Grant Williams success with Spektrum

Horizon UK sent us news of their new Spektrum driver - Grant Williams, who took the Top Qualifying position in both classes at the last round of the BRCA National series held at Eden Park Raceway.

HorizonUK:
Top 1:10 Off-Road electric buggy racer Grant Williams got off to an absolute flyer with his new Spektrum DX3R and S6040 Digital servos taking TQ honours at the BRCA 2WD and 4WD national held at Eden Park Raceway on the weekend of June 5th – 6th
Grant was using the Spektrum DX3R transmitter with the DSM2 micro SR3520 receivers and the new Spektrum surface S6040 high-speed digital servos in both of his Schumacher cars.
Congratulations Grant and welcome to the team!
Old 10-06-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Glad to see Grant has finally seen the light and gone to 2.4, you know it makes sense
Well done Grant!!!
Old 11-06-2010

you right dave taken along time but had to be the right equipment. werent to sure if a change mid season would be the right thing to do as i had my old transmiter for some 6 years but when i get it set up to my needs wow its so good easy to use aswell with the servos top spec. had great support from the word go. i want to say a massive thank you to andy carter and horizon uk for this great opportunity

cheers grant