Default Team Powers?

Hi all,
Anyone ordered anything of team powers?
Cheers
Oli
Old 18-04-2012

Yeah I have !
Placed one order and it was wrong....
Placed another order and guess what.... They got that wrong.

Mark
Old 19-04-2012

I've dealt with them a few times with no problems, haven't tried the new webstore tho.
Old 19-04-2012

Their was a few problems with the old site and we had two orders in all our 500+ customers which went wrong. One was human error with the Part numbers which is always a problem when you have a lot on and the 2nd one was a database corruption on the server which was fixed and hence why we have a new site.

Was the order a bumper by chance or the MR33 bottles ?? Not sure been a long time a go and many more orders down the line..

It's is upsetting when things go wrong and it does sadlly happen in any business. I am sure no doubt the problem was fixed for you and you got the part you requested in the end.

If anyone does have a problem please contact us on sales@team-powers.co.uk where we will do our upmost to resolve the issue.

It's always great to voice your issues on a forum but better if you tell us so we can do fix it so it doesn't happen again.
TRRAC Model Car Club -Webmaster.
RGT PRO, Xray T4, Xray X10 LINK, XB4 2WD, XB4 4WD
Old 19-04-2012

Never had a problem with anything from them.

Even had a motor that went wrong (not they're fault) and the back up service was fantastic.

Email reply's and phone calls all returned and problem was sorted in no time, unlike alot of other shops.

Buy with confidence as they say
Old 19-04-2012

we been buying of them for last 12mth and we order on monday n get it on wednesday never had any problems
Roche
Stoke RCMCC
Monitex
FunDecal

Old 19-04-2012

Talking Real Enthusiates

I have always found these guys very helpful. They are die hard enthusiates and racers themselves. They always put the customer first, both Alan and Andy are very approachable and will always help with car or speedo setups. It's my first port of call for anything Xray or Team Powers.

If I've ever had a problem, they have without fail put it right without any quibling.

Roadhog

Last edited by Roadhog; 19-04-2012 at 05:46 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 19-04-2012

Shop built by racers for racers!

Never had any issues with Team Powers UK, Competitive prices, Quality products,

And they done something right as a business for Schumacher to take over MR33 and Thunder Power after the huge amount of Sales Team Powers had.

Keep up the good work Andy & Alan

http://matthew-chandlers-rc--blog.blogspot.com/

Old 19-04-2012

I have had a esc and two motors in total off them and can say they there are allot of Rc shops out there that could learn a lot from there customer service. I had a issue with a motor a while back. I told them and they replaced it immediately. I know Andy personally and trust me, customer satisfaction is paramount to him.
Old 19-04-2012
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

been ok by me too
Old 19-04-2012

Never had any problems with the orders I have placed always arrived correct in two days from ordering
Old 19-04-2012

These guys are top dollar and will do all they can to help, theyalways put them selfs out to help you. Can not fault them. If you were to go else where you would be wrong.
Old 07-11-2012

Default no reply

can anyone give me a contact number for team powers???i ordered some parts 2 weeks ago and still haven't got them.items have been paid for,an email was sent to me saying goods despatched week last friday.i've sent some emails to them regarding order and i haven't had a single reply.can anyone please help?
thanks jez.
Old 08-11-2012

Hi Jez,

I have spoken with the external supplier who deals with the shells and they did ship those out last week. They have shown me the details to confirm they attempted delivery friday UKMAIL left a Card for a response from yourself. (I can not verify they did this obvioiusly)

We called them first thing this morning having seen this post and they should have took it out for delivery again today and in fact is now showing delivered

I have sent you emails and would be grateful if you can tell me who you emailed (which address) in team powers so I can speak to the right person.

We have also taken the move today to stop using the third party supplier who ships out these goods as it affects our reputation for their lack of reliability which means now some of the products we sell "at much lower prices than other stores" will have to be sourced elsewhere which sadly means we'll have to increase prices or stop selling them.

One of reasons we formed TP in the UK was to keep racing affordable to people and offer better value to you the customer. Our business model to keep the price low depended on third parties shipping for us has not worked out as i'd have liked. Our NEW strategy is to stop using those Third parties (effective immediatley) to stop this happening again.

regards

Andy

PS We are always availabe on skype user name "RCExplorerUK" which is linked into our skype phone.
TRRAC Model Car Club -Webmaster.
RGT PRO, Xray T4, Xray X10 LINK, XB4 2WD, XB4 4WD