Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Maritime Raceway

Old 13-02-2013
Mad Member

Default Awsome venue and great evening Tuesday!

Well. Been a Long evening, left home at 3pm and home at 1am. But, Awsome time at Maritime RC track in Chatham. Well run meeting by the renowned Ian Knight, Awsome track and the facilities are 2nd to none. Great cafe with decent food and very reasonable prices, cup of tea/coffee for 50p in a proper mug to! Cant go wrong. Good turn out of drivers from novice to expert, pitting with electric and a table/chair for everyone. Great computer system and best of all. Its indoors. Althou its still blooming cold. I will be making the effort to get there on a tuesday evening(there regular club night) a bit more often as its defo worth the drive and late finish, and Race fees at ONLY £5 for all, Its a bargain, see http://www.maritimeracing.info/ for more.
ALSO, a side note, that the finals are all televised(on the internet) LIVE so if you cant make it or want to see whats going on, you can. There is a link/info on there FB page and the web page. Truly a great evening and I highly recommend it to any RC racer with a 10th off rd. They do TC as well on a Thursday i think. So have a look.
Cheers Darren Tlr Bloomfield, and Mark Saddler, for putting up with me in the pitting area, I hope it wasnt to much of an experience, Darren, your a top bloke! Happy Racing everyone.
2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL
BEER RACE RUNNER UP!

FEEDBACK LINK =