Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 04-06-2012

Default Hot Bodies D8T Truggy, engine and electrics

Hi guys n gals, really sorry to see this go but i just got a short course so one gotta go so keeping my buggy. never used this just added engine and electrics.
Right, i found this on Max Bashing originally but when i sat down with the flip flop to buy it was already sold, it turned up on ebay approx 6 wks later, the chap hadn't used it so agreed on what he paid for it then it was purchased, mint condition, added some bling too, i then purchased 2 x new servo's from the bay, then purchased an engine and pipe combo RB S7 3X and RB pipe off a reliable chap on here, mint condition, plenty of compression. Also have a starter box, off eBay, serviced it, oiled the motors and put a brand new starter wheel on it, will need your choice of connector fitting. Can do this complete everything pictured, comes with a set of bow-ties, a few spare drive shafts and wishbones and the box pictured, if enough interest i will split, 2 air brushed shells, black and green one worn but the white/blue/purple one as new, priced as:
Roller £165
1256 £40
0252 £22
RB S7 £75 including pipe
Starter Box £35
job lot £340
any questions please ask, if job lot purchased will throw in a set of grinders (80% tread left) and a set of 1/2" off set rims and a worn but still useable block pins too, and a new clutch, 13 tooth clutch bell.

paypal or cash on collection welcome.
thanks for looking

www.bedworthRC.com
www.cmcc-online.com
www.ardentracing.com
www.jcracingproducts.co.uk

My Trader Feedback
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46608