Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround > Healthy Stuff

Old 04-01-2012
RHR RACING

Send a message via MSN to James
Default Please sponsor me :) - London Marathon for Everyman; Male Cancer Research

I'm running the 2012 London Marathon on april 22nd for Everyman - Male Cancer Research.

Its taken me 5 attempts to gain a place in the marathon and it being during the Olympic year will make it all the more special so it means a lot to me.

Some of you will know a few of us have done allsorts of mad challenges over the years to raise money for charity and my oOple friends have always been very generous in sponsoring and it is very much appreciated

It would mean a lot to me if you would be kind enough to sponsor me again this time too, you can do this on my just giving page:

http://www.justgiving.com/james-helliwell

or you can donate £4 by text be texting "TJPC68 £4" to "70070".

Thankyou so much!

James
Old 05-01-2012

Hi James,

Great to see someone trying to help! In 2011 I had my right lung removed and also had some other fancy stuff done which also meant having a couple off ribs removed and muscles relocated to strengthen my rib cage.

Prior to the Illness I had trained for years in different martial arts and had recently run a half Marathon, so it's great to see someone willing to take the time for a worthy cause!

Regards,

Matt.

To all.......Please, if you can, support James, I was lucky to be able to have surgery, however many others are not so fortunate......