Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Old 29-08-2018

Default Invernational 18 thank you!

Hi all,

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all who made the Invernational 18 weekender a possibility.
This was the second invernational meeting that I have attended and it did not disappoint!!
Damo, you have done all us racers proud this year by being the front man to an epic race series that is followed up by what can only be described as the UK's best outdoor race meeting of the year. Thank you for the time and effort you put in to make it happen.
James Helliwell, the meetings at RHR are legendary. This one was no exception. The work that has gone into RHR as a facility is astounding. I only wish I lived closer to be able to support the club more. Keep it up dude.
Big thanks also goes out to the oOple crew that help Damo get things organised and make the meetings run as smoothly as they do!
Also to Muz for keeping us all on time and in good spirits through the day. Love having a bit of commentary and you did a blinding job of it.
And the girls in the canteen who kept us all fed and watered throughout the weekend! I would have been a very grumpy monkey if it wasn't for those bacon, egg and cheese rolls in the mornings
Thanks to my pit and travel buddy, Busby. Kept me entertained all weekend and smashed it on the track and did the South West proud.

Finally, a big thanks goes out to Will (Briefcase) Venables. Massive help with the car set up all weekend. There aren't many who are patient enough to cope with my questions, but you were a star!

It was great to meet lots of people that had listened in to the podcast. Nice to know it's taken in the way it's meant to be and that you guys are tuning in.

Already looking forward to next years madness!

Sorry if I have forgotten to mention anyone who helped out over the weekend. I'm sure there are a whole host of people who I haven't mentioned that deserve it.

P.S........ CONGRATS TO TEAM ASORC!!!! 2nd in the endurance race with our thrown together car Ste Lawson, Neil Burdess, Will Venables, Chris Busby and me

#WWJD

CML - Team Associated - Reedy - Savox - Nuclear RC - Schumacher Racing

CML UK Team Driver - Team Associated B6.1 - T6.1 - B64 - B6
A State Of RC podcast presenter
www.astateofrc.com
[url]https://www.facebook.com/groups/483687655122491/[url]

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWQ..._as=subscriber
Old 29-08-2018
Super Moderator

Thanks! I hope all the people who attended enjoyed themselves!

BRITISH NATIONAL 4WD VETERAN CHAMPION 2012
BRITISH NATIONAL SERIES 4WD VETERAN CHAMPION 2013

Old 30-08-2018

Send a message via MSN to birdy

It was awesome, especially all of the Support races

www.bmrcc.co.uk
Old 03-09-2018

Well done to all involved, another classic, looking forward to next year already

Barry & Co