Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 31-10-2010

Default Binding 2.4ghz pulse system

I was hoping i could get some advise, i am trying to bind the Tx to the Rx on my new Pulse system, i have been following the instructions and the system appears to have coded together but can not operate the servo or speedo. I just thought id check with my old 27 meg stuff and that works correctly. Any help would be use full.

JK
Old 31-10-2010

make sure aux ,th. hold switches are in the up position .(silver ones at top)transmitter
Old 31-10-2010

I had one of those radio's and had same problem. I use Savox and Team Orion digital servo in all my cars, when i bought the radio it wouldn't work and seem to loose the bind. took the radio back and had a replacement new radio still same, Evently found the fault was the servo's, changed to a futaba digital and analogue radio worked fine. Unplug the servo wire and bind the radio again and test to see if the speedo works. I know it sounds stupid and the model shop that i bought the radio from said the same until i prove it to him. CML are aware of the problem.
Old 01-11-2010

Tried all of the above and still no joy. Think ill let the shop have a look

Jk
Old 03-11-2010

I have spoken to a helpfull chap called paul at CML and it would appear that the wrong recever has been sent in the box, and they are sending out the correct part. Must say how good it is to see a company that helps out its customers so well

Jk