Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > YORCC - York

Old 08-12-2011

personally i think you only get better on harder tracks racing against better drivers. if you ever had a go on an outdoor track you would have to learn to love jumps! if its a boring flat track you might as well go touring/boring car racing. the jumps just need slightly longer down ramps to hit thats all. as for the second jump on saturday night yes you could get some good hight of it but only if you really went at it to fast!!!! other wise there was a down slope to hit. as for saftey the marshall has to be aware of whats going on around them. if a cars coming than wait for it to pass the jump or whatever before you go for the crashed car its the drivers fault that they have crashed so if they have to wait its tough saftey first!
Old 16-12-2011

Lol and LOL!!!

I built jump 2 as was tired of 1 jump action...

To the guys breaking things on jumps... slow down or go home...

I have seen races where people just go full beans and hit the jumps as fast as they can... Why?

If you a good driver you will adjust your driving to the track and not complain about the track because your driving is bad.

If you still feel that the jumps are stooped and you think you can do better then build them this Saturday...

I find it strange how only some build the track and yet the people that dont build it race and complain about the track...then go home and the people that built it will then have to pack it away again.

late I know but its my first post and my 2 pence
Old 16-12-2011

Jeez Vinny, slow down man, you're going to give yourself an aneurism... Suggest you read the whole thread as I've already said it was just me, and to forget about it.

AC

Thanks to Gray @ 01 and Alex @ Moss Models for being a pair of legends and supporting their local clubs!

Trader Feedback
Old 16-12-2011

sorry bad day
Old 16-12-2011

Dont worry fella, we all have them...

Thanks to Gray @ 01 and Alex @ Moss Models for being a pair of legends and supporting their local clubs!

Trader Feedback