Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Ansmann Racing

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Bit of bedtime reading for you Stampy ......................

See My Feedback

Old 04-11-2009
Spends too long on oOple ...

Mike has left the building and unsubscribed!
Had enough and it's also taking a step too far.

Stampy, ask yourself what you want out of the hobby. Bashing or racing, the two are very different and can result if very different amounts of money been spent.

My Losi XXCR and Cat SX stuff is getting on for about £1000 and I wouldn't be spending that if I wasn't racing.
Old 04-11-2009

cant believe iv read through 9 pages of pure shit !

classic
Old 04-11-2009

come on stampy get it right, checked on modelsport,

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFun...=598&ShowCar=1

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFun...n&ItemID=33758

that to me adds upto £58.58,

I also sell calculators!!

my prices are fair and are at the recommened retail prices, ask most of my customers and they are very happy with the service I provide in my area considering I have been trading for 4 years now they seem to come back everytime, must be doing something right.

despite all this banter I feel this should all come to an end as it devalues the hard work that has gone into this site and doesnt make it look very good for any new person coming onto this site, most guys on here try help everyone and that includes yourself, ok some of your information isnt alway correct but I cant knock your enthusiasm for this hobby, you have taken a lot of abuse from quite a few people and some of it is justified and some just doesnt warrant it, despite some of the feelings towards you from others you still keep coming back to offer your support by just being on here, top credits to you, all we ask is that before you decide to post you make sure that the information you post is correct to the best of your knowledge.
Old 05-11-2009
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to jono83

Omg i can't believe this has got to 9 pages long !!
Old 05-11-2009
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConceptRacing View Post
come on stampy get it right, checked on modelsport,

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFun...=598&ShowCar=1

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFun...n&ItemID=33758

that to me adds upto £58.58,

I also sell calculators!!

my prices are fair and are at the recommened retail prices, ask most of my customers and they are very happy with the service I provide in my area considering I have been trading for 4 years now they seem to come back everytime, must be doing something right.

despite all this banter I feel this should all come to an end as it devalues the hard work that has gone into this site and doesnt make it look very good for any new person coming onto this site, most guys on here try help everyone and that includes yourself, ok some of your information isnt alway correct but I cant knock your enthusiasm for this hobby, you have taken a lot of abuse from quite a few people and some of it is justified and some just doesnt warrant it, despite some of the feelings towards you from others you still keep coming back to offer your support by just being on here, top credits to you, all we ask is that before you decide to post you make sure that the information you post is correct to the best of your knowledge.
sorry i saw them on ebay kits and bearing set at £8,50p and the kits i got my bearing kit from modelsport that cost me 8.50 that they made me a bearing kit up for the right sizers when the car first came out

Last edited by stampede vxlboy; 05-11-2009 at 02:03 AM.
Old 05-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConceptRacing View Post
most guys on here try help everyone and that includes yourself, ok some of your information isnt alway correct but I cant knock your enthusiasm for this hobby, you have taken a lot of abuse from quite a few people and some of it is justified and some just doesnt warrant it, despite some of the feelings towards you from others you still keep coming back to offer your support by just being on here, top credits to you, all we ask is that before you decide to post you make sure that the information you post is correct to the best of your knowledge.
Some sense at last. This thread leaves a bit of nasty taste in the mouth - there's a pack instinct happening, with the pack turning on the 'weakest' (no offence stampy). He's just trying to sell his car, but the responses have gone beyond banter and this guy is clearly being bullied, and I assure you I don't use that word lightly. He's explicitly asked for it to stop as well.

I've been trying to think what he's done that makes people respond the way they have?
  1. put the ad in this forum as well as the for sale forum
  2. over-valued the car
  3. has made duplicate posts in the past
  4. buys and sells quite a few cars
  5. asks for lots of advice on oople, and doesn't always take it when given

And what would the corresponding reasonable responses, by reasonable grownups?
  1. a shrug of shoulders maybe? Remove/move it if you're a mod
  2. don't buy it
  3. ignore his posts/respond anyway/inform a mod etc
  4. good for him, it's his money
  5. same as 3. At least he's caused lots answers to question which may help other rc'ers

At least they sound reasonable to me.

I agree with concept racing - well done stampy for keeping at it despite being picked on. I don't know if I could keep coming back if I'd been through the same.

Cheers,
Barry
Kyosho RB5
Tamiya M03
Schumacher Mi3.5
Schumacher Mi4LP

My feedback
Old 05-11-2009
Awesome Admin

Send a message via AIM to Col

Chill out Barry. Aside from the blatent bull spoken by the Stampmeister in this thread, he has given at least as good as he's got. He has attacked people who in the past have come to his defence as well as those who have not. If you don't like it, don't read a thread created by him.
Old 05-11-2009
Legendary dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry View Post
Some sense at last. This thread leaves a bit of nasty taste in the mouth - there's a pack instinct happening, with the pack turning on the 'weakest' (no offence stampy). He's just trying to sell his car, but the responses have gone beyond banter and this guy is clearly being bullied, and I assure you I don't use that word lightly. He's explicitly asked for it to stop as well.

I've been trying to think what he's done that makes people respond the way they have?
  2. over-valued the car

2. don't buy it
  5. same as 3. At least he's caused lots answers to question which may help other rc'ers

I agree with concept racing - well done stampy for keeping at it despite being picked on. I don't know if I could keep coming back if I'd been through the same.

Cheers,
Barry

another bloody do-gooder
Old 05-11-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Barry, you missed out the part where Stampy also tries to give advice to others when he clearly doesn't have the knowledge. This has far more serious potential in that it could cost a newbie a couple of hundred quid in new electrics etc, which may seem them give up the hobby.

A lot of people have invested a lot of time in guiding this guy, only to have 99% of it thrown back in their faces, so i think some of them quite rightly feel a little disgruntled.

Ansmann Racing UK

RIP - MicroTech Racing

Trader Feedback
Old 05-11-2009
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry View Post

2. over-valued the car

2. don't buy it

Cheers,
Barry
this as got well out of hand i am going to report this thread as there its loads of bulling going on . its like been in a playground back at school 1994
Old 05-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim76 View Post
Barry, you missed out the part where Stampy also tries to give advice to others when he clearly doesn't have the knowledge. This has far more serious potential in that it could cost a newbie a couple of hundred quid in new electrics etc, which may seem them give up the hobby.

A lot of people have invested a lot of time in guiding this guy, only to have 99% of it thrown back in their faces, so i think some of them quite rightly feel a little disgruntled.
A little disgruntled is fair enough jim, and I know you've give loads of help to this fella and probably feel that way. But my point was there's a distinct air in this thread of people actually taking pleasure in destroying the thread, slagging him off and taking the p**s. This is fine if he's a willing party - i.e. banter - but he's clearly not happy.

I used to work for a company which had a serious bullying problem, which caused terrible consequences for some people. We ended being trained in how to spot when things were going too far. That's what I spotted and that's why I posted.

Just my 2p worth.

Cheers,
Barry
Kyosho RB5
Tamiya M03
Schumacher Mi3.5
Schumacher Mi4LP

My feedback
Old 05-11-2009
Banned

STILL NEED TO BE CLOSED AS PEOPLE JUST PICKING ON PEOPLE AND BULLING ALL THE TIME AND JUST PURE ATTACKING I AM SO P----- OFF
Old 05-11-2009

LOL, Tooooooo funny :P

Hey RC_Dan, what is the truck in your signature picture "Project clone" and do you have more pics posted anywhere? Looks interesting

Tamiya EVO-IV/10.5 Drifter
HPI Sprint-2/13.5 Rubber Spec
Tamiya TB-02/Black Can Spec
Old 05-11-2009
Administrator

Stampy - I've had to RE OPEN this thread just to tell you to STOP EMAILING ME TO CLOSE A THREAD THAT (WAS) ALREADY CLOSED. I've had at least 4 emails from you during today - at least 2 well after it was already closed.

Please count to 10 before posting in future.