Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Xtreme - VEGA

Old 14-06-2013

No worries Ron, i guess we will see the outcome from what team xtreme say about dispatch !!

Its just hard when i have only ever had good experiences.

I hope that this solves its self one way or the other
Old 14-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.TeamXtreme View Post
To Paul Jones,
We did notify you and give you the choice - you chose the newer kit which equalled the wait. Happy to send you the first version asap!
Happy to send the first version asap! ???

Hang on you sent me a dispatch email yesterday - Thursday 13th June - stating that my order was already on the way! By Special Delivery, so can I have my tracking number please?

Now which is it?

Did you lie about dispatching the updated kit yesterday at 9.20am?

Is the updated kit not even ready for dispatch?

Have you sent anything to me?
Old 14-06-2013

Im sure Xtreme will come on line again to confirm any confusion ? otherwise i will look stupid defending them so much lol !!! my reputation is in there hands
Old 14-06-2013

Here we go for anybody that is interested this just arrived in my inbox:

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delay, we were hoping to send your kit out on Thursday. I made a special trip to pick up the parts but was advised that an anodiser was off sick and there was a back log. They have assured me that they would be ready to be picked up on Monday, I will be driving there in person to pick them up in order to ensure that we are able to send them out asap.

I am truly sorry for any inconvienece you have experienced.

Please accept my apologies.

Best Regards

Yanina
Team Xtreme
Old 14-06-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

think they have made one big mistake reading all through this thred, they are a small business producing some really top class conversion kits, 22vega and the RB6 were always going to be popular, so maybe give themselves a little more time between realising the two so they can get ahead with orders

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117
Old 14-06-2013
Spends too long on oOple ...

Interesting read, I don't think being a small business is an excuse for poor/misleading comms. This is a small industry and just having top quality products isn't enough, being small means you can give the personal touch to.
Old 14-06-2013

This is exactly y i never wanted to go vega i refused point blank

Having gave in and got gaz hills off him, cars awesome but reading this no way am i stayin vega now. C4.2 will b on order end of!

Shelf queens Losi XX4 Worlds, XX-CR

Mid East Regionals - F3

Trader Feedback
Old 14-06-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulj View Post
Happy to send the first version asap! ???

Hang on you sent me a dispatch email yesterday - Thursday 13th June - stating that my order was already on the way! By Special Delivery, so can I have my tracking number please?

Now which is it?

Did you lie about dispatching the updated kit yesterday at 9.20am?

Is the updated kit not even ready for dispatch?

Have you sent anything to me?
Jesus Christ.
And i thought the service I got was bad.
Customer service is shocking you can't speak to someone when you need to and no one seems to know what the other person is doing or meant to be doing.
Quality kits but Jesus trying to get one is impossible
Old 14-06-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDG 40 View Post
This is exactly y i never wanted to go vega i refused point blank

Having gave in and got gaz hills off him, cars awesome but reading this no way am i stayin vega now. C4.2 will b on order end of!
Glad you like it buddy ;0)
Thanks for the feedback
Old 15-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulj View Post
Here we go for anybody that is interested this just arrived in my inbox:

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delay, we were hoping to send your kit out on Thursday. I made a special trip to pick up the parts but was advised that an anodiser was off sick and there was a back log. They have assured me that they would be ready to be picked up on Monday, I will be driving there in person to pick them up in order to ensure that we are able to send them out asap.

I am truly sorry for any inconvienece you have experienced.

Please accept my apologies.

Best Regards

Yanina
Team Xtreme

Oh we'll at least you should have your car Tuesday / Wednesday I guess
Old 15-06-2013
Mad Member

Why couldn't they have been honest from the start? Why did they feel the need to lie? Reading through this entire thread, it doesn't look good for Xtreme. Quality products yes, but sadly lacking in the customer service department. I actually looked at trying one of the RB6 conversions but think I'll pass.
Old 15-06-2013

This thread has got a bit out of hand really for what has been measures out of our hands and an honest mistake.
We phoned Paul Monday to let him know a updated gearbox was due for the Kyosho kits and that they should be completed with in a week and if he would like to wait for it (Please let me know of another manufacturer who would do is, many would just send old stock i guess).
Gearboxes were completed thursday morning and ran over to anodising. (Usually they offer us a next day turn around so we expected them Friday). We spoke to them Friday and they hadn't touched any of our parts and promised us Monday/Tuesday the following week, again by then still no parts and promised us Thursday for definite. Thursday morning we ran through the list of orders as we do every morning and marked Duncan's and Paul's orders as dispatched as a simple "Oh they're going out today!" box ticked on computer hence why they received dispatch notes.... Ran over to anodising, still no parts!!! GRRRR!! Status on these orders was returned back to processing, but i dont think customers will receive an email to say its gone back to processing..
We was out the workshop virtually all Friday trying to rectify this hence why we missed Paul's phone calls
Anyway we have been promised and that our parts will be completed for Monday....... We have never ever ever had to wait so long for our parts to be finished!

I beleive Paul has been spoken to now and all is good!

We do answer as many Emails as we can and answer the phone when we are there to answer it (Unless you send us an email saying your the next best thing and you need a discount, thats a bit rude) If we don't answer the phone its normally because were either out and about or we have our head in a machine!
We speak to many a customer and I'd say many are happy with the service and awesome kits we provide, we have had quite a few emails actually thanking us for our service and that their car is the nuts! Unfortunatley as forums go you'll probably only see people post if they have a bad experience, the other 99% were likely to have had a good experience! Anywhat this has now been resolved and Paul's and Duncan's kits will be dispatched Monday as long as the anodising is done.

Ron... Right I have no idea what your issue is, You seem to dig us in everyway however.. You have never placed an order with us?! We have only had an email from you requesting to be a team driver to run a Predator, which was kindly replied to saying we wasn't running a team this year. Ever since then you've been bashing us for no reason of your own.

Gaz, also a bit puzzled, all your emails were replied to, I have spoken to you over the phone myself the one time you have phoned, which I remember you telling me you were giving up racing and you had no need for the kit and you would like your deposit back which you were given (Deposits are generally considered non-refundable, you was still refunded however) Impossible to get kits/parts? Really?? I believe your Gen 2 kit was dispatched the day after you ordered it. As was the motor plate you ordered a couple of months after. I don't see many issues in that.

RDG-40 I believe i have spoken to you as well over the phone as you said you had bought Gareth Hills car and was generally asking questions about the build which were all answered, i think you had some setup questions aswell which I answered and you sounded generally happy. Again I don't see any reasons to hate there.

We bend over backwards to make these kits and the details and time that goes into them is mad. We could produce any old crap but no, we spend alot of time into trying to make our products the best they can be, why would we want to produce the same old?? Hopefully you can see why I get little annoyed to see hate posts from the same old.

Anyone who does place an order with us in the future, I can guarantee you will have no intended issues, you can even pm myself through oOple if you have a query or if we've missed your call etc.

Sorry to anyone this post may offend. Appologies to Paul, your kit will be with you soon.
Back to work Monday to make some more dialled products!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

Will Johnson
Old 15-06-2013

For the record, I've been running Vegas for a couple of years and a pred before that, I haven't had a single issue, and everything has been delivered in time. Hope everything gets sorted out.
Old 15-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc_penguin View Post
RDG-40 I believe i have spoken to you as well over the phone as you said you had bought Gareth Hills car and was generally asking questions about the build which were all answered, i think you had some setup questions aswell which I answered and you sounded generally happy. Again I don't see any reasons to hate there.
Accepted and agreed, i jus personally have a few racing friends that experienced issues in past, and general concensus is be wary, it was a big decision for me to go vega then 2 weeks on see this thread, it is very disheartening, comments taken onboard tho and as i mentioned car is impressive.

I shall hold judgement for a few months, thank you for reply

Shelf queens Losi XX4 Worlds, XX-CR

Mid East Regionals - F3

Trader Feedback
Old 16-06-2013

Quote:
This thread has got a bit out of hand really for what has been measures out of our hands and an honest mistake.
We phoned Paul Monday to let him know a updated gearbox was due for the Kyosho kits and that they should be completed with in a week and if he would like to wait for it (Please let me know of another manufacturer who would do is, many would just send old stock i guess).
Gearboxes were completed thursday morning and ran over to anodising. (Usually they offer us a next day turn around so we expected them Friday). We spoke to them Friday and they hadn't touched any of our parts and promised us Monday/Tuesday the following week, again by then still no parts and promised us Thursday for definite. Thursday morning we ran through the list of orders as we do every morning and marked Duncan's and Paul's orders as dispatched as a simple "Oh they're going out today!" box ticked on computer hence why they received dispatch notes.... Ran over to anodising, still no parts!!! GRRRR!! Status on these orders was returned back to processing, but i dont think customers will receive an email to say its gone back to processing..
We was out the workshop virtually all Friday trying to rectify this hence why we missed Paul's phone calls
Anyway we have been promised and that our parts will be completed for Monday....... We have never ever ever had to wait so long for our parts to be finished!

We do answer as many Emails as we can and answer the phone when we are there to answer it (Unless you send us an email saying your the next best thing and you need a discount, thats a bit rude) If we don't answer the phone its normally because were either out and about or we have our head in a machine!
We speak to many a customer and I'd say many are happy with the service and awesome kits we provide, we have had quite a few emails actually thanking us for our service and that their car is the nuts! Unfortunatley as forums go you'll probably only see people post if they have a bad experience, the other 99% were likely to have had a good experience! Anywhat this has now been resolved and Paul's and Duncan's kits will be dispatched Monday as long as the anodising is done.

Ron... Right I have no idea what your issue is, You seem to dig us in everyway however.. You have never placed an order with us?! We have only had an email from you requesting to be a team driver to run a Predator, which was kindly replied to saying we wasn't running a team this year. Ever since then you've been bashing us for no reason of your own.

Gaz, also a bit puzzled, all your emails were replied to, I have spoken to you over the phone myself the one time you have phoned, which I remember you telling me you were giving up racing and you had no need for the kit and you would like your deposit back which you were given (Deposits are generally considered non-refundable, you was still refunded however) Impossible to get kits/parts? Really?? I believe your Gen 2 kit was dispatched the day after you ordered it. As was the motor plate you ordered a couple of months after. I don't see many issues in that.

We bend over backwards to make these kits and the details and time that goes into them is mad. We could produce any old crap but no, we spend alot of time into trying to make our products the best they can be, why would we want to produce the same old?? Hopefully you can see why I get little annoyed to see hate posts from the same old.

Anyone who does place an order with us in the future, I can guarantee you will have no intended issues, you can even pm myself through oOple if you have a query or if we've missed your call etc.

Sorry to anyone this post may offend. Appologies to Paul, your kit will be with you soon.

Will Johnson

I think that's a great post and should ansewer all the questions raised. I think this can be the downside to fourms and social media you can post things in the heat of the moment .

Must say though its a shame there is no pred team this year
Old 16-06-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrington View Post
I think that's a great post and should ansewer all the questions raised. I think this can be the downside to fourms and social media you can post things in the heat of the moment .

Must say though its a shame there is no pred team this year
Great post maybe but this doesn't mean it's true!
Wil, yes we spoke on the phone but none of my emails or messages were replied too for 1-2weeks that's why I rang up everyday to speak to someone.
And after we spoke I still waited a week for a refund which i shouldn't of had to pay in the first place and was certainly never told it was non refundable.
I also never said I was quitting I said I was giving the 2wd a rest until further notice.

Regards
Old 16-06-2013

Default Team xtreme

Well.... All I'm going to say is I've been running the Vaga's for a couple of years now & I have nothing but great things to say about the cars & Team Xtreme themselves! Lewis even sent me some parts out before PayPal cleared the payment!
As someone said earlier there must be hundreds of people out there had nothing but great service from Team Xtreme & not said a word! But it's easy to be put off my one or two who are not satisfied.
If anyone out there is fancing a Vega I'd recommend one in a heard beat!

Well done Team Xtreme & thanks for the cars & great service!
Old 16-06-2013

You guys are great honestly.... lets all just put this down to another person having a go at poor old tiny little team xtreme. Its everybody elses fault surely.
Old 17-06-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:

Will Johnson
With the greatest of respect, someone acting like your company selling in the for sale section of this site could well have been banned by now. Time and again issues come up around promises on a availability/shipping not being met and communication being....misleading at best.

Serious suggestion, as a company making great products, stop promising things you are not in control of delivering. I get the impression that if this guy was told all along that there were parts still out and you were doing your best to complete but weren't sure when they would it would be fine. Telling someone several times that their stuff is definitely going that day then not doing so, isn't.
Old 17-06-2013

Hi DaveG28 that is exactly the situation, as was, if I'd been told out right there is a delay then fine, stuff happens in business and I have to wait. No problem on that score.

Well it seems there has been some welcome action from Team Xtreme Vega as I have just received a Royal Mail tracking number

I've not been contacted by anybody from Xtreme today so I'm not quite sure what is coming and when, hopefully the updated kit and spares I ordered by Special Delivery for tomorrow. But credit where credit is due I was told 'in the post today' and something is definitely in the post as the tracking number works on the RM website...