Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 12th & 10th On Road

Old 29-06-2011

Default CRC 6300 LIPOS CASE'S CRACKING

Hi

I run a gen xl and have just upgraded with 4 new packs of the CRC 6300 50C
lipos.
Only bought them on the 26th April 2011. just noticed when charging them tonight that all 4 packs have crack's in the hard red case's on the base of the pack's and also around the charging hole sockets.

I had Nosram packs before and never had this problem surly this is a defect in the product

Anyone else had this problem
Gary
Old 29-06-2011

Send a message via ICQ to truggy lover

havent had the problem dont own any but i would talk to the supplyer , send them some pics and see what they say

cant hurt
Old 29-06-2011

Phone amc as they are the importers of crc gear and i would send an email direct to crc to see what they say
Old 30-06-2011
Mad Member

Without seeing them it's hard to say. Do you use the elastic band on the CRC to hold them in, or tape? Do they fit snugly or are they a bit of a squeeze to get in? How much do you crash?

They shouldn't crack, and to have all four packs crack is not usual. Take photos, send them back to your supplier and see what happens. Failing that, ask Wim at AMC if he thinks sending details to CRC direct would help. Both AMC and CRC are very good with this sort of thing if they deal with nice people who are reasonable.

I suggest you get off here and onto your original supplier, AMC and CRC and see who can help you. It doesn't seem right to me, but I am not the supplier!! HTH
Old 30-06-2011

Not familiar with the cells really but if they are similar style to the LRP/Nosram cells then the slightest 'bulge' from the lipos inside will make the case crack.
Old 30-06-2011

ive got the same issue with my new crc 6300 50c 1s lipos aswell.....ive sent you a pm buddy!
SANWA
MCR
Old 02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowOne View Post
Without seeing them it's hard to say. Do you use the elastic band on the CRC to hold them in, or tape? Do they fit snugly or are they a bit of a squeeze to get in? How much do you crash?

They shouldn't crack, and to have all four packs crack is not usual. Take photos, send them back to your supplier and see what happens. Failing that, ask Wim at AMC if he thinks sending details to CRC direct would help. Both AMC and CRC are very good with this sort of thing if they deal with nice people who are reasonable.

I suggest you get off here and onto your original supplier, AMC and CRC and see who can help you. It doesn't seem right to me, but I am not the supplier!! HTH
Hi i use the elastic band to hold them in and the fit is ok not to tight and nor to slack.I'm going to send crc a email and see what thay say

Cheers Gary