Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Notts & Derby - NDOR

Old 06-03-2018
Mad Member

Default NEED HELP FOR THE NRS PLEASE

As you are all aware we have been granted a round of the NRS once again. The meeting takes place on Sunday 5th May. Which is great news for the club.Yes you have guessed we are hosting the 1st round which means we have to give high standards ,which sets a bar for all the other clubs hosting a round of the NRS

I am asking for help please to get the track and surrounding areas up to the top standards we are all used off. I do not expect people to spend days on end down the track but any help is appreciated even if you can give a few hours of your time to help;

Work Party days are the following;
Saturday 28th April,using this Saturday may give a chance for more people to show up and give us the helping hand i need.I will then be back Tuesday 1st May.Wednesday 2nd May

I am asking also for members and non members to be there on the Saturday to help out as well. The club runs the pratice session all day Saturday and NRS run Sunday;

There will be track work and repairs to do on Saturday evening once the pratice finishes at 5.00 pm this enables us to make sure the track is ready for Sunday and hopefully not have to stop the meeting to do track repairs; If people could stay and help out this again is a big help as means i am not left there at the track till 7.30 pm getting everything ready on my own.I do have a life to and like to get back to hotel to sort my own car out and do all my charging.

I am asking for everybody to help pitch in for this track work party and the NRS.This is the only meeting we have at NDOR for 2018 and without meetings like these the club would struggle to keep going;

I CANNOT physically or mentally do all this work on my own and to be honest i do not see why i have to as it is your club as well as mine;
If you could give any help please let me know and be appreciated to see some people helping there own club

I am sorry to say if i get no help then this will leave me no alternative but to cancel the NRS at NDOR.