Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK

Old 23-08-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to Big G Send a message via Skype™ to Big G
Default Clubs: A to Z (When and Where)

So wouldn't it be great to have a list of every club, where it was, what it raced and which night of the week it all took place?

If there is already one please let me know otherwise reply to this thread and I'll try and keep the list updated.

Sunday
Hinxworth race every sunday 1pm onwards and every wednesday night throughout the summer www.stotfoldmcc.co.uk

Monday

Tuesday
LRCC Ludlow, Shropshire 6.30-10pm Grass in the summer / Polished floor in the winter. Anything electric. SY8 1GJ

Stoke RCMCC race every Tuesday evening - indoor on carpet for pretty much any class i guess. details on www.stokercmcc.co.uk

Wednesday
Telford Hot Trax - Race every Wednesday night, Indoors on polished wooden floor. Current classes being raced, 1/10 Touring Car, 1/10 off road, 1/18th Micro. www.telfordhottrax.co.uk

Bicester Buggy Club (proline dirt arena) wednesday nights (oxfordshire)

Thursday
ORCC Oswestry Shropshire 7.00pm until around 10.00pm. Multi Surface Grass astro tramac track during the summer and indoors wooden floor and carpet during the winter.

Friday
HMCC Leominster, Herefordshire 6.30-10pm Carpet indoors. Alternative weeks of offroaders with jumps and oval racing. HR6 8EA

Caldicot RC Racers race at the Caerwent Community Hall, Caerwent, nr Caldicot, Gwent on Friday nights - www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk

10electric... every other friday night at Cullingworth near bradford, west yorkshire. Also 10electric out door track every other sunday at marley stadium near keighley. www.10electric.com

Saturday

So add yours
Old 23-08-2009
Spends too long on oOple ...

On Thursday nights we race at ORCC Oswestry Shropshire 7.00pm until around 10.00pm. Multi Surface Grass astro tramac track during the summer and indoors wooden floor and carpet during the winter.

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Old 23-08-2009
Mad Member

Brca handbook has a list of all affiliated clubs and contacts.
Old 23-08-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

does it say which nights they run a club night?
Old 23-08-2009
Mad Member

Not that I hold any official capacity...

...but I should mention that Caldicot RC Racers race at the Caerwent Community Hall, Caerwent, nr Caldicot, Gwent on Friday nights - www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk
Old 23-08-2009
Mad Member

http://www.centralbooking.org/cbs/in...ubs&Itemid=151

good place to start.
Old 23-08-2009

10electric... every other friday night at Cullingworth near bradford, west yorkshire. Also 10electric out door track every other sunday at marley stadium near keighley. www.10electric.com
Old 23-08-2009

Telford Hot Trax - Race every Wednesday night, Indoors on polished wooden floor. Current classes being raced, 1/10 Touring Car, 1/10 off road, 1/18th Micro.
The venue is Madely Sports Centre, Telford, Shropshire. Racing is 7:15pm - 10:00pm.

Our website, (It's not the best, but we can't all be good like Jimmy!) : - www.telfordhottrax.co.uk

Post code for your sat nav is : - TF7 5DZ

It may be worth noting that when we hold outdoor meetings, BCL's, Nitrux etc, we race at a different venue.

Stirchley Recreation Centre, Post Code for your sat nav would be: - TF3 1ET. Further information with regards to outdoor meetings (Dates, times etc) would be published by the series organisers.

We are an affiliated club with the BRCA.

For more info on our club, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by Dazzler; 07-10-2009 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Start and Finish times changed.
Old 08-09-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosidge View Post
...but I should mention that Caldicot RC Racers race at the Caerwent Community Hall, Caerwent, nr Caldicot, Gwent on Friday nights - www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk
Yes, I can second this mention, in a slightly more official capacity...

Caldicot RC racers run 1/10th 2wd & 4wd, 1/18th and Trucks, indoor offroad track. Mixed surface carpet and polish with varied obstacles and layout each week.

Every Friday night, doors from 6:30-7:00pm, first round starts 8:00pm ish, finish by 11:30pm.

We're just inside the Welsh border, located a few miles from the old Severn Bridge...postcode NP26 5NS

See ya there soon
Racing in South West: http://www.mendiprcraceway.co.uk/
Racing in Wales: www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk
Kept running by: Yokomo via MB Models & www.tracksidespares.co.uk
Shells by Square Crabs
Old 08-09-2009

Default Excellent

What an amzaing idea!! top man!!

i always am looking of different places to go but never find anywhere too local (ish)

Hinxworth race every sunday 1pm onwards and every wednesday night throughout the summer www.stotfoldmcc.co.uk

cheers
Old 13-09-2009

Send a message via MSN to Mossy

Is it possible to keep this going, try and get every club to put their details down? I for one struggle in the week to find anywhere to race but would be happy to travel if i knew in advance!

One more for the list, Stoke RCMCC race every Tuesday evening - indoor on carpet for pretty much any class i guess. details on stokercmcc.co.uk .

Si
Old 14-09-2009

Bicester Buggy Club (proline dirt arena) wednesday nights (oxfordshire)
Old 28-09-2009

Send a message via MSN to Mossy

Anyone know of any racing tonight?
Old 28-09-2009
Mad Member

Default Racing

Make that 2 - would be interested in racing as long as its not too far away
Old 06-10-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

updated the list. sorry for falling behind. I'll add postcodes onto the end too so you can get an idea of the travelling to each club
Old 07-10-2009

Default New start and finish times for Telford Hot Trax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzler View Post
Telford Hot Trax - Race every Wednesday night, Indoors on polished wooden floor. Current classes being raced, 1/10 Touring Car, 1/10 off road, 1/18th Micro.
The venue is Madely Sports Centre, Telford, Shropshire. Racing is 7:15pm - 10:00pm.

Our website, (It's not the best, but we can't all be good like Jimmy!) : - www.telfordhottrax.co.uk

Post code for your sat nav is : - TF7 5DZ

It may be worth noting that when we hold outdoor meetings, BCL's, Nitrux etc, we race at a different venue.

Stirchley Recreation Centre, Post Code for your sat nav would be: - TF3 1ET. Further information with regards to outdoor meetings (Dates, times etc) would be published by the series organisers.

We are an affiliated club with the BRCA.

For more info on our club, feel free to PM me.
Please note our new start and finish times for Telford Hot Trax! 7:15pm through to 10:00pm every Wednesday night.
(Hopefully I've edited all my previous posts to reflect these new times just incase someone were to read one of those and not this one)

All welcome
Old 17-10-2009

Smile EPOR MCC

Ellesmere Port Off Roaders, Model Car Club.

Open to Micros 1/18, Mardaves or anything smallish, electric and you want to race it!

More info Here: www.epor.webs.com

We race on Friday nights 6:30pm till 9:30pm at Hope Farm Community Centre, Hope Farm Road, Great Sutton, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH66 2WW

Cheers

Sticky.