Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

Old 17-01-2019

Default Well that didnt take long...

Hi all. So long story short i started up racing again after 20years. I bagged a bargain of a 1/12th scale in the form of a 12r5.2 with reedy 410r and reedy m3 10.5t for £120 (i still cant believe it). I then wanted to try TC again so being the last car i raced was a losi street weapon i bought a xxxs off ebay and got a spare chassis in exchange for a xxx buggy. New belts and ball joints it done 4 races and ive gone and made the jump to associated with a brand new tc7.2 on the way.

For me it made sense having both cars the same brand, sharing same screw pitchs, tools and some parts. Im not running out to replace my losi off road stuff just yet though ��

Id like to know what i can expect from the tc7.2? What parts should i definatly have spares on hand for (needless to say i cant afford to just buy a spare car like i did with the losi) ive already got belts and spur gear coming with the car. And what option parts are worth having?

I race indoor on a fairly worn medium grip carpet. Club rules are foams no rubber allowed and i was using 32rear 37front on the losi.

Thanks all
Colin