Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/18th & Micro stuff

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sldmodels View Post
I've offered to put up a holding page, with a link to the micro forum, which would also have a link to my website, and to any other micro website or shop that wanted to be listed, but he said no.
Lol..
First you said would give me the domain name if I apologised.
Then you said you would give me a "holding page" link if I apologised.
Then you said you would give me a "holding page" link if I apologised AND unbanned you.
Now you want an apology for a "holding page" link PLUS a link to your website PLUS a link to any other website?
(didnt you also want me to apologise to you for everyone else who dislikes you that I know?.)

As for the "details still on an open forum", they are publically available details.
Are you aware of how the internet works? The fact that a lot of info is publically available? Ill give you an example.

Do you remember when I phoned you on your mobile phone last year to talk to you cos you were slagging me off again? Do you remember getting all arsey and on your high horse and "how dare you phone me on my private number", well I got your mobile number off of your "shop" website.

@Bavid, your "bump" made me chuckle so hard!

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Forums are better than Facebook groups
Old 26-08-2011
Mad Member

In a bid to try and sort this out.

Sarah list your terms, for transfer of the domain in full. No reasons why just what you want for it.

Cosie once Sarah listed her terms, you can then repond.

There must be some middle ground between you.
Old 26-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0sie View Post
Lol..
First you said would give me the domain name if I apologised.
Then you said you would give me a "holding page" link if I apologised.
Then you said you would give me a "holding page" link if I apologised AND unbanned you.
Now you want an apology for a "holding page" link PLUS a link to your website PLUS a link to any other website?
(didnt you also want me to apologise to you for everyone else who dislikes you that I know?.)

As for the "details still on an open forum", they are publically available details.
Are you aware of how the internet works? The fact that a lot of info is publically available? Ill give you an example.

Do you remember when I phoned you on your mobile phone last year to talk to you cos you were slagging me off again? Do you remember getting all arsey and on your high horse and "how dare you phone me on my private number", well I got your mobile number off of your "shop" website.

@Bavid, your "bump" made me chuckle so hard!
Yes, my details are available on the internet, but you have to go looking for them. you did that and you published them, would you like me to publish your personal address details? I see you've kept them hidden on your whois page, but I'm sure if I took the time to look I could find them and list them for all to see.

When you phoned me, I also noticed that you withheld your number - got something to hide there Chrissy?

I was getting all "arsey" as you put it, as you phoned me out of the blue, starting getting all aggressive and threatening, and I was on my way out, I didn't have the time to deal with your crap.

Your behaviour in this manner is completely unnaceptable, and it's not the first time that you've done something like this. The number of people lining up to tell me to screw you over in this is growing by the day, and that just shows that the way you treat people is the same way a school yard bully treats people, yes you have your hangers on, but so does that bully. What goes around comes my friend. If you we're a decent human being, you would have known what to do and apologised, but if you we're a decent human being, we wouldn't have this situation in the first place. Tell me why they don't like you posting on rcracechat?

The reason I suggested the holding page idea, was that I don't trust you. I sell you the domain, you remove the offending posts, but then there's no guarantee that they remain deleted. I was willing to compromise for the sake of the micro section, but you just want to get your jollies by making jokes, while your so called friends get even browner tongues.
Old 26-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattybucks View Post
In a bid to try and sort this out.

Sarah list your terms, for transfer of the domain in full. No reasons why just what you want for it.

Cosie once Sarah listed her terms, you can then repond.

There must be some middle ground between you.
I've tried Matt, but it's just impossible trying to compromise with him, right now I feel like saying the price is for him to get down on his knees and pucker up to kiss my rear end, but that's just to try and get a laugh out of this.

Cosie, you want it, pm or email, I'm not gonna bother responding to this again, I've said all I can say, and at this point I'm just repeating myself, so there's no point carrying on with it.
Old 27-08-2011

Default Without Prejudice

Having followed this since the beginning on here. What seemed like a simple enough situation to remedy, has become impossible I guess.
While Sarah has done nothing wrong, she seems to be the target of a hate campaign by fellow members/micro racers. Before you say, she did this, she did that blah blah, she registered a domain name, full stop!! This, she is LEGALLY entitled to do. Her reasons for doing so are hers, and hers alone. As previously posted, this happens every day. It is also common for a third party to miss out on a domain that he/she has wanted. When an opportunity arises for said third party to gain the domain to which he has sort, you would not expect the barrage of negativity from this party, or those that stand behind them/him.

An offer was made to gain the domain, with terms/conditions. This was not taken up. In fact, all that I see on here is cyber-bullying!! If anyone disagrees with this term, look it up!

A sad fact is, that a chairman chose not to discourage this type of tactic. Someone in this position should lead by example, and leave the dirt in the gutter.

Base line, (A) has something (B) wants. (A) offers (B) item with terms and/or conditions. (B) either accepts or not. (B) chose not to accept. So item stays with the legally entitled holder.
So why the constant barrage?

@ ScottyDogWoof, “As a police detective myself” if indeed this is true, your terminology is rather juvenile and immature. Who are you to say why, what, when Sarah should spend her money? As for damage limitation, again, it’s not your place to decide what another party should do. Plus you have now openly targeted Sarah with that statement. Would not the bad PR affect the micro world based on that its very own “chairman” is the other party in all of this?
As an alleged officer of the law (which I sincerely doubt), do you normally affirm an instruction to a individual whereby he/she is to HAND OVER that of which is legally his or hers? I was not aware the NWPH conducted their selves in this manor.

@sldmodels (Sarah). The statement made by ScottyDogWoof , where he suggests “It’s pretty much the only option you have to save a bit of Rep!”Is, as you know, untrue.
In fact, it would be argued that you are indeed defending your “Rep” as he put it, by the willingness to part with the domain name. All be it with terms/conditions, which as we all know is common practice with any type of transaction.

IMO.
Old 27-08-2011

At last someone with a lot of common sense. If A has something B wants and A offers it to B with some conditions I would think B would jump at the chance and pay a decent price for it (remember .coms have sold for millions) but what does our B do, he and his mates slag A off and he offers A £8.50. Lets get real here guys.
Old 27-08-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Nice of you to jump in to something that has nothing to do with you Ash

R5 RACER, I appreciate your sentiment, but tell me, why does the fact that I am the chair of anything seemingly mean that I should roll over or keep zip at anything that's aimed at me?
I don't remember being a told that when I signed up for the job?!

Anyways its been a blast.

Ps:Sarah I pm'd you 2 days ago. No reply as of yet.

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Old 27-08-2011

Nothing to do with Ash? No, not really, but nothing to do with all the other people who've been on your side in this, but Ash is trying to support me as a friend, look up the meaning of it, and maybe, one day, if you're a good little boy, you'll have actually have some.

I did reply to your pm shortly after I read it.

You just don't get it do you? I don't expect you to like me, I don't care if you like me, but if you want something from me, you'll treat me the way anyone would expect to be treated. You don't go in a pub demanding a drink and throwing your money at the barstaff, do that amd you get thrown out, so how has what you've done with me any different?

According to your own statement, you've had it in for me from the start based on ignorance and bigotry - don't you think I have a pretty good idea who told you about me in 2006? The same person who told you that has also been spreading the muck about me for over ten years to anyone who'll listen.
Old 27-08-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

"if you are a good little boy"?? Your very patronising arent you Sarah! lulz

and ive had it in for you since 2006 based on bigotry? I REPEAT...I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BIGOTRY IS! I thought bigots were people from Iraq(etc) who have lots of wives, and you dont look much like an Iraqi to me.

I think ive actually said in posts before I have no idea what a bigot is, it certainly cant be an Iraqi cos there are no Iraqi's here.

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Old 27-08-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Oh and PS, I have not received a reply from you to my PM.

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Old 27-08-2011

No, you're right, I'm sorry, I thought I had replied but I just checked and I hadn't, but all you asked was how soon could I transfer the domain as if it was a done deal which it wasn't.
Old 27-08-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
"if you are a good little boy"?? Your very patronising arent you Sarah! lulz

and ive had it in for you since 2006 based on bigotry? I REPEAT...I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BIGOTRY IS! I thought bigots were people from Iraq(etc) who have lots of wives, and you dont look much like an Iraqi to me.

I think ive actually said in posts before I have no idea what a bigot is, it certainly cant be an Iraqi cos there are no Iraqi's here.
Not a clever idea to bring racism into this. You dont know who you are offending and have no idea how they may respond.
Why dont you lift her ban for a week and take this back to your own forum,
Old 27-08-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodgit View Post
Why dont you lift her ban for a week and take this back to your own forum,

Yeah good idea, then it can continue over there and not here

Schumacher F1..The original KF.
TLR 5.0 AC .. FORSALE
Old 27-08-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
I REPEAT...I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BIGOTRY IS!

Bigotry.......

Schumacher F1..The original KF.
TLR 5.0 AC .. FORSALE
Closed Thread