Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 14-05-2008

Send a message via MSN to kyle
Default lrp sphere competition... i have a Problem

HI!!!
I have a Sphere Competition 2006 and a 2007 edition, i use these regler with my Associated b4 and sometimes i use the bushless motor a sometime some brushed.... but with the brushed i have serius problems, infact with brushed the regler after some minuts switch off... !!! the regler restart only if i turn firs off and after on the switch!!! the strange fact that it appen wit both the regler.....but only with the brushed motor...
and when the regler is strange of the regler dont' have any light turn on...
-it happens wit lipo pack and ni-mh gp3700....
-it happens with a little powerfull motor like Orion 17 turn and with a much powerful motor like chekpoint 12 turn.
-when i tuch the regler, it is only lukewarm and also the motor is not warm.
i use with my 17 a pinion of 23 and a spur gear of 81 .... i dont' think that it's too much for this regler....

detailed lists, i use:
lipo 5000
motor 17 turn pinion of 23 and a spur gear of 81
Program 1° on Sphere competiton... 2006 and 2007
lipo saver...

I have also a lrp v7.1 and with the same car, lipo, motor, ratio and recever i do not have any problem?

Someone can help me... thanks
Old 14-05-2008

now i remeneber... another important fact....before the regler turn off.... .... the motor.... run less!!!
Old 14-05-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Kyle, I can't understand what your trying to ask at all ....... I am going to asume that English isn't your first language. Is there nobody you can ask to translate into proper English, it will definately help us identify your problem.

I hope you don't think I am being rude.
Old 14-05-2008
Spends too long on oOple ...

Here is my go at translating it i asume reglar is the speedo

Hi

I have a Sphere Competition 2006 and 2007 edition, I use these regularly in my AE b4. Sometimes i used brushed motors soemtimes i use Brushless. When using bruhsed motors i have serious problems, When using brushed sometimes after a few minutes runing it will switch off...!!! It only works again if i turn it off then turn it back on again. The strange thing is it happens with both speedo's. But only with brushed motors not brushless. When i have the problem with the brushed motors and the speedo sort of turns off the speedo's dont have any lights on.
He has tried a Lipo pack and gp3700 this doesnt solve the problem
He has tried a diffrent motor an orion 17turn and with a check point 12 turn and they both cause teh speedo to sort of turn off.
When he checks the tempretur eof the speedo its only luke warm and the motor is not warm at all.

He uses a 5000 lipo
An orion 17t on 23t pinion 81 spur
Sphere comp i assume punch setting one and in lipo mode

He has changed the speedo to an lrp v7.1 and it doesnt do it.

A

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle View Post
HI!!!
I have a Sphere Competition 2006 and a 2007 edition, i use these regler with my Associated b4 and sometimes i use the bushless motor a sometime some brushed.... but with the brushed i have serius problems, infact with brushed the regler after some minuts switch off... !!! the regler restart only if i turn firs off and after on the switch!!! the strange fact that it appen wit both the regler.....but only with the brushed motor...
and when the regler is strange of the regler dont' have any light turn on...
-it happens wit lipo pack and ni-mh gp3700....
-it happens with a little powerfull motor like Orion 17 turn and with a much powerful motor like chekpoint 12 turn.
-when i tuch the regler, it is only lukewarm and also the motor is not warm.
i use with my 17 a pinion of 23 and a spur gear of 81 .... i dont' think that it's too much for this regler....

detailed lists, i use:
lipo 5000
motor 17 turn pinion of 23 and a spur gear of 81
Program 1° on Sphere competiton... 2006 and 2007
lipo saver...

I have also a lrp v7.1 and with the same car, lipo, motor, ratio and recever i do not have any problem?

Someone can help me... thanks

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Old 14-05-2008
Mad Member

Hi Kyle

are you German? If yes then PM me your problem in German.

Otherwise it could be the capacitors on both the speedo's (regler) are broken. I had the same problem with my LRP's. It could also be that the Sphere speedo's both pull more current than your BEC can provide and if you are running Spektrum DSM it will turn off. You can fix this by running a capacitor in your receiver.
Old 14-05-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyb4 View Post
Here is my go at translating it i asume reglar is the speedo

Hi

I have a Sphere Competition 2006 and 2007 edition, I use these regularly in my AE b4. Sometimes i used brushed motors soemtimes i use Brushless. When using bruhsed motors i have serious problems, When using brushed sometimes after a few minutes runing it will switch off...!!! It only works again if i turn it off then turn it back on again. The strange thing is it happens with both speedo's. But only with brushed motors not brushless. When i have the problem with the brushed motors and the speedo sort of turns off the speedo's dont have any lights on.
He has tried a Lipo pack and gp3700 this doesnt solve the problem
He has tried a diffrent motor an orion 17turn and with a check point 12 turn and they both cause teh speedo to sort of turn off.
When he checks the tempretur eof the speedo its only luke warm and the motor is not warm at all.

He uses a 5000 lipo
An orion 17t on 23t pinion 81 spur
Sphere comp i assume punch setting one and in lipo mode

He has changed the speedo to an lrp v7.1 and it doesnt do it.

A
Excuse me!!! infact English isn't my first lenguage, i'am italian....
Thanks ashleyb4 !!! you have corrected me well !!