Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > 10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth

Old 09-02-2016

Send a message via MSN to tommygun Send a message via Yahoo to tommygun Send a message via Skype™ to tommygun
Default Plans for new Hall

Just seen on Facebook something about a new hall being built. meaning that our venue would be put at risk. What would
The alternative be? A new temporary venue? A new place to hold the club? I have a few ideas where to hold the meetings? I don't know the full details and what Nori and the Village hall committee have done but worth a try? I know My old school, Aireville, has 3 reasonable sized areas. 2 large gyms and one main school hall? Or there is SandyLands sports centre, which has eat least 4 big halls. But whith it in full time use, might be an issue with use and schedule. I know my old school would be flexible, depending on charges and where we can race. I know their is a good amount of parking, and also a good amount of pitting area and power with help from a few extension leads! The surfaces are a typical school hall floor. 2 of 3 halls are the hard block wood stuff and one hall is wooden planks polished.

This is only an idea and probably never happen, but is worth a shot.