Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 01-08-2008

It's maxamps...

COD
Old 01-08-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Thanks, I looked at those, but wanted hard cased saddles which they don't do....... yet!
Old 08-08-2008

Send a message via AIM to AaronR

I have the 4000mAh MaxAmps saddle pack for my 501X and have been completely satisfied! Sure, it's not legal for BRCA, IFMAR, etc. sanctioned racing (even though mine do have the $4.99 USD optional hard skin wrapped into the pack), but for club racing, they have been great!

Looks like Bulldawg R/C here in the USA has the TrakPower 3200 saddles for $75 USD! What a bargain! http://www.bulldawgrc.com/trli32lisapa.html
Old 11-08-2008

Just thought I would post after my first race:
Well it went really well and didn't break the car, and finnished every round and finals, and did 2 laps to warm up and the heats. And was doing 2 rounds of heats on 1 battery with no charge between, and still had half a battery!
I was only using a 27 brushless motor, but thought it would be better to have a slow motor and get the track right, then going for a fast motor and crashing all the time.
But got to say that I am happy to tell anyone to get this cells and charger, but I would like to say thanks to very one who posted a reply
Old 11-08-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronR View Post

Looks like Bulldawg R/C here in the USA has the TrakPower 3200 saddles for $75 USD! What a bargain! http://www.bulldawgrc.com/trli32lisapa.html
that's actually cheaper than the UK price!
Old 11-08-2008
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjm_2008 View Post
that's actually cheaper than the UK price!
dont forget out lovley goverment takes a chunk!
Old 28-09-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrislong View Post

All I can say is proposals to the BRCA will be made, and to get them accepted then please do attend the AGM and show your vote. I will be. The rules are proposed and voted on by the members for the members, "Yes, this is you!" (26th October) www.brca.org

Chris
IF lipos are accepted for Off-Road after the AGM, (26/10?) when would BRCA members know, and be able to commit to buy?
Old 28-09-2008

The people who attend the AGM would know straight away lol but other than that a few days after when the minutes from the AGM where published. But you could only commit to buy when you knew which packs will be legal. You will know this when suitable testing has been done and the electric board releases homoglation list. If you have any more questions your best bet is to contact Paul Worsley or Phil Sleigh Tech offcer.

A

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Old 28-09-2008
Mad Member

If they become legal, the approved cell list will be published shortly after the new year.

http://www.screwz4rc.co.uk

Old 28-09-2008

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyb4 View Post
The people who attend the AGM would know straight away lol but other than that a few days after when the minutes from the AGM where published. But you could only commit to buy when you knew which packs will be legal. You will know this when suitable testing has been done and the electric board releases homoglation list. If you have any more questions your best bet is to contact Paul Worsley or Phil Sleigh Tech offcer.

A
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyreman View Post
If they become legal, the approved cell list will be published shortly after the new year.
if there accepted then in sure the section/db would use the current list that the TC guys have, which has a fair few cells on it allready
http://www.centralbooking.org/cbs/index.php
Old 31-12-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronR View Post
I have the 4000mAh MaxAmps saddle pack for my 501X and have been completely satisfied! Sure, it's not legal for BRCA, IFMAR, etc. sanctioned racing (even though mine do have the $4.99 USD optional hard skin wrapped into the pack), but for club racing, they have been great!

Thank you for the post, we always try to help out our fellow racers as much as possible. Feel free to email us with any questions. adrian@bulldawgrc.com