Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Batley Buggy Club

Old 30-12-2016
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Default Batley Chrismas Meeting 2nd Jan.

Booking in process has been completed and they event is now full.
Confirmation emails are now being sent out and there is a small waiting list for any spare places, who will be informed in order of application if successful.

Please do not just turn up expecting to race. The club committee has decide on the race entry numbers and timetable to ensure a quality meeting in the time available.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 30-12-2016
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Batley Christmas meeting - Please note: As of 2016/12/30 14:00, 2wd, 4wd and vintage entry is full.

All confirmation emails have gone out, so please check your inbox/spam folder.
If you can not make it, please contact me ASAP, so i can give your place to someone on the waiting list.

Many thanks
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 01-01-2017

I am sure it will be a great day, Batleys Christmas meetings are always good fun..🎄🏎....!
However, 2 January just happens to be my sons birthday..! So birthday party has to take precedence..😄 ...will really miss not being there...!
Have a great day....
Team Associated B4.2
RC10 Worlds
Old 01-01-2017
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aire valley View Post
I am sure it will be a great day, Batleys Christmas meetings are always good fun..🎄🏎....!
However, 2 January just happens to be my sons birthday..! So birthday party has to take precedence..😄 ...will really miss not being there...!
Have a great day....
Cheers Alan, we did wonder why you hadn't booked in. hope to see you at the next club meeting...

Wednesday 4th and Sunday 8th, and so on...