Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC > For sale

Old 30-03-2014
Mad Member

Default Tamiya Dynastorm trade!

My restore, up for trade, for a NIB RC10 Worlds, spending a lot of money right now in various costly hobbies, so id rather have a swap around.
Car is MINT, with around 95% of it all from new parts.

TBG bodyshell and wing, with original Tamiya decals.
Nimrod racing, front arms, front bumper, front bulkhead, rear suspension hangers and motor guard, all carbon parts.
New parts include, front arms, shock towers, chassis, transmission, motor cover, rear shock tower, wheels, tyres etc etc, no stone left unturned as usual, Vinyl sheet on the lower deck too!
Rare Tamiya hop up coil springs. ill leave the Tamiya ESC (new) and Sport Tuned motor (not the Tamiya 11t fitted), also new and unmarked in the car too!

i dont do scruff, i dont do crud, if its scratched, i replace it, but seeing as I'm leaning towards running "race" grade cars, by all means, get back to me!

bests........lee

Old 03-04-2014
Mad Member

Ill trade or sell guys, can't move much on the price, as this needs to be a one for one on an RC10 6002 re re, anybody? Mint box included too BTW!

lee
Old 03-04-2014

Gotto say - i'm not really into Tamiyas, but this seems like one heck of a deal!

Really intruiged by these Nimrod carbon parts - I see they have a sort of carbon pattern on them but surely they are not actual carbon weave - more a molded graphite/carbon?
+ too many vintage racers to list!
Old 03-04-2014
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerbyDan View Post
Gotto say - i'm not really into Tamiyas, but this seems like one heck of a deal!

Really intruiged by these Nimrod carbon parts - I see they have a sort of carbon pattern on them but surely they are not actual carbon weave - more a molded graphite/carbon?
The Nimrod parts I recall are vacuum casted, and as far as my knowledge goes, the carbon you see is actual weave - mostly not complete mats, but strands of fibre or narrow mats of weave placed inside the mould.

The parts are really something else in terms of material and production method Their durability is not as high as you might expect of carbon fibre parts, but they more than make up for it with their appearance alone!

Oh, and I forgot to mention: it's not any Tamiya, it's a Dyna Storm!

3D Printing Upgrade Parts - FF210 Buggy
Old 05-05-2014
Mad Member

Ok I'm buying race gear like its going out of fashion and i need a new radio, saving funds, this has to go, £200 posted, thats gotta be a steal?

lee