Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > South West

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-08-2014
Mowen208fly Mowen208fly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Somerset
Posts: 381
Default Tiverton 2wd Final round Weather

We will make an announcement at 5pm this afternoon on the racing tomorrow as we really need to see how the forecast pans out later today. I don't want to be in a situation that we cancel it and the weather turns out ok! As we only need 2 rounds to call it a meeting and have the results. If we have to cancel the meeting then it will be 3 from 5 rounds that count towards your f grading and overall results.
Martin
__________________
TRCCC
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-08-2014
Mowen208fly Mowen208fly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Somerset
Posts: 381
Default weather

Just to let you all know that we are going racing tomorrow the forecast is showing wetter in the morning and getting dry so if it is to wet to start at 10 and we have to start at 11 we will drop a round of qualifying as weather is showing getting wet again around 5pm see you all in the morning.

Martin
__________________
TRCCC
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com