Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Xtreme - VEGA

Old 14-01-2009

Default Wanted - DTM manual (and help!)

I bought a pred DTM a while ago purely because i'd never had an on road car and wanted something to play around with, also because i've got loads of pred parts lying around so i thought i'd make some sort of hybrid! i was also thinking the stick pack chassis might come in useful if i ever want to run lipos in my X10 (if the chassis will fit?)

Anyway i was looking for a DTM manual on the-pred.co.uk but couldnt find one, has anyone got one they want to sell or copy for me please!

I also want to know what wheels will fit the DTM? I only got one set with the car and they look pretty nackered, and i'm guessing its not something you can get off the shelf at xtreme!

On second thoughts it could be a T1-touring or streetwise - i'm not too familiar with these.

Any comments appreciated, thanks in advance
Old 15-01-2009

Thumbs up saloon

if you got a standard saloon chassis, you wont fit lipo in there. you would need to convert to an off-road chassis.

Keeping fast motors reving hard.

signed...migsy

racing made better by Losi, Team Xtreme, HPI BAJA 5B. novak, castle creations, trak-power lipos bantam B6 and my SMR nicely done by huski sport uk. local club: Cwmaman RC Jammers.

www.the-pred.co.uk
RC BEARINGS 4 U.
Club 22 (admin)

Losi22, losi xxx cr
losi xx-4, losi xxx-4G
baja 5b 30.5cc.
Old 16-01-2009

Well i'm actually thinking about converting the saloon chassis to saddle instead, since thats what i'm using in my X10. If or when i do get lipos i'll have to make some modifications.

I found a couple of old chassis earlier, didnt realise the on road was actually smaller than the off road. Should still be able to fit the cells in saddle formation though and put the reciever at the front. Do you think its worth cutting the 6 slots out?

On road on left, off road on right: