Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 05-04-2010

Default B44 Complete Set Up FS

I got all of the following to use with my son and the local club but he’s now changed his mind about racing so is no longer needed

Factory Team B44 just been built and only run for 3 Laps indoors on carpet at the Jarrow Club.

Usual B44 spec but with AE Carbon Lipo Tray and Schumacher Yellow Mini Pins & Medium Inserts all round (not even glued to rims yet lol) as well as the kit tyres and inserts. Shell and wing are still new and un-cut but it does come with another used painted shell and wing. Complete with kit box and manual all as new

£200 as a roller with un-painted shell, Painted Shell, Lipo Tray, Mini Pins & kit tyres + Servo

Hobbywing 60A Brushless System with an 8.5T motor and programme card – again used for 3 laps indoors complete with original box and instructions.

£50

Core RC Code 2.4ghz Stick Transmitter and 3 Channel Receiver – again used for 3 laps indoors complete with original box and instructions.

£70

Blue Bird BMS-617MG+HS Servo Torque 9.2kg-cm at 6v Speed 0.12 sec / 60deg no load at 6v with original box

2x Much More 4400mah 30c Lipo Saddle Packs one has been used for 3 laps indoors other one still new in the packet!

£40 per pack

Much More 1/10th Buggy Stand in Blue just as a finishing touch lol (only got this on staurday)

£10

It would be great if I could sell the whole set up as a package deal as it would make a great competitive club racer or an easy way into the sport without going for one of the cheaper RTR 4WD cars. £400 for complete set up

If I can’t sell it complete I would only sell off in parts once I have a firm offer on the B44 if you know what I mean?

Please no time wasters. Can take Paypal but only as a gift. As i said above until i have been paid for the B44 i won't let any of the other parts go! Hope you can understand why

Thanks

Last edited by Scoobster; 05-04-2010 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Adding Prices