Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > International fOrums > Ireland

Old 03-08-2010

Cool R/c 1/5 and 1/6 petrol cars/trucks/MT

Hello all who see this.what happened to the folks who run petrol 1/5 and 1/6 cars and trucks.did you all retire or loose interest like me for a while.recently got back into same and now looking for people who would be interested in meeting some time to blast about with these large scale models ...have some spare tucks for those who sold theirs and would like a loan if it is all that prevents you from answering back,my mate and i meet when we can,however family commitments makes it few and far between...i do have mothballed 1/8 monster trucks which i would like to get running again with those who have same scale...one obsolete EK4 (only by maker thunder Tiger stopped making same 2005) and my Pirate MT which has gone both Monster and street conversions...thinking of selling the EK4,however you won't be "doing me a favour" by thinking i will sell it for nothing..
Old 03-08-2010

Kevin only know of one track up the north( will try get the site for u) where they race 1/5th cars and bikes but thats it, 1/6th is gone completely. Currently its 1/8th Buggy/Truggy , 1/10th electric buggies which is what most of the lads on this Irish part of the forum are running, next you got 1/8th and 1/10 nitro on-road plus 190mm or 1/12th scale electric on-road. Few others racing different cars but in small numbers. What part of the country you in or where you ran before? I could try give you a idea of wants running near you now.