Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > MMRX - Wakefield

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011
Jim Birkitt Jim Birkitt is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: the shire
Posts: 173
Default advice for the keen and needy racer please?

im am looking forward to racing this sport but i am wondering what is needed to race at the club?when i raced bikes i needed a licence for the club and some meetings a transponder?will i need a transponder to race at the club and who do i need to register with to be able to race?

tahnks james
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011
chalky chalky is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: wakefield
Posts: 168

you will need a pt (personal transponder) that you buy which has a unique number that the lap counting computer recognizes as you when you book into a meeting and counts your laps,you get these from model shops, the club have some from time to time or you can get used ones now and again,look in the forsale section or try ebay .better with new if you can afford.

a licence

you need what is called a BRCA LICENCE which we can sort out when you come down to race at mmrx

or if you go to the brca web site you will be able to download the forms and do it yourself

hope this helps ,its all stright forward really
nemo racing- agama- smd
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.