View Full Version : Racing is ON this Sunday 6th
Dalla
04-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Pack is opening up this Sunday, so racing is ON.
Steven Forster
04-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Pack is opening up this Sunday, so racing is ON.
WooHoo..........:thumbsup:
f888fhw
05-05-2012, 07:50 AM
Any idea of numbers yet? All depends on numbers if I turn up.
Rhum51
05-05-2012, 04:33 PM
i'm in! :thumbsup:
f888fhw
05-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Wont be there, used my pass out on Saturday at Teesside :thumbdown:
Rhum51
06-05-2012, 09:33 PM
well.... i was there with a friend!!! but wasnt open!
:(
Steven Forster
06-05-2012, 09:44 PM
I didnt turn up as i had the worst hangover ever :(
AfroP
06-05-2012, 10:11 PM
I didnt turn up as i had the worst hangover ever :(
I know that feeling all to well
dpackster1980
07-05-2012, 06:56 AM
well.... i was there with a friend!!! but wasnt open!
:(
Apologies, I turned up to open but found I was the only person there. I waited until 10 past unfortunately no one else turned up so I didn't open up. Bank Holidays are a bit hit and miss either you get either a good turn out or a crap one like last night.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.