View Full Version : Novak GTB/Spektrum
Belsten
16-04-2008, 06:22 PM
I have just plumped for spektrum and have realised Novak do 2 versions of the GTB. One normal and one spektrum spread. I have the ordinary GTB's and could really do without the expense of replacing 2 speedos. Is it necessary to get the spektrum spread speedos or will my existing ones be ok ? The only difference I can tell between the 2 is the faster switching speeds on the spektrum ones, hence increased performance & cooler motors. Thanks
B44&501xRacerEX
16-04-2008, 06:38 PM
I let you know when I try the spread spectrum.
Novak is shipping my new system right now.
The spread with Lipo is the one I'm trying.
With the 6.5 lite motor in my B44.
I did the novak exchange program.
I originally had the 7.5R but not anymore.:)
I have futaba fasst to test it with.
Body Paint
16-04-2008, 06:39 PM
There is no need to switch to spread spektrum speedo Dave. I use the spread spektrum and whilst I did notice it does run a tad cooler I didn't really notice a performance difference.
You can run 2.4ghz with both GTB varriants but you can only run 2.4ghz with the spread spektrum GTB. If you run 40mhz with the spread spektrum GTB you will very likely get interference.
Belsten
16-04-2008, 06:41 PM
That is a relief, cheers Craig :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.