PDA

View Full Version : Cat EC


madmax
09-05-2012, 10:50 PM
I bought this cat off ebay recentley as it was the version i use to ran when i was 15.

i have put a set of 22 bigbores on stainless screww set penguin rc repro shell.

the sell is ok not the best molding in the world but will do untill i order a genuine one from schumacher.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/leelexus/8512005.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/leelexus/8512006.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/leelexus/8512007.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/leelexus/8512008.jpg

/tobys
10-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Looks ace mate :thumbsup:

I only had the pleasure of running one once (at a RRCi meeting as my XX4 hadn't arrived in time) and it was awesome!

MattW
10-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Looks like you might have a bit of a hybrid there, as I think the bottom chassis is actually from an origonal Cat 2000 rather than an EC.

Moozo
10-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Looks like you might have a bit of a hybrid there, as I think the bottom chassis is actually from an origonal Cat 2000 rather than an EC.

Yep the bottom is from the cat 2000 and not the cat 2000ec

Mick

Balders
11-05-2012, 10:37 AM
I love the EC, one of the best looking cars made, a close second to the yz10.. :)