PDA

View Full Version : Saggy balls


Hog
10-05-2012, 08:30 AM
Well my indoor B44 started popping steering links off when clipping track markings, so I bought some new Associated rod ends.

Ran them last night and in each of my 3 races they popped again - worse than before!

I've now ordered new ballstuds in the hope this will cure it - but what are others using to prevent this?

ben
10-05-2012, 08:43 AM
Try the RPM ball cups, theyre a bit more heavy duty than the AE ones. Not got a part number to hand sorry.

Dudders
10-05-2012, 08:46 AM
Try the RPM ball cups, theyre a bit more heavy duty than the AE ones. Not got a part number to hand sorry.

:thumbsup:

MHeadling
10-05-2012, 09:54 AM
RPM 73372 Heavy Duty HD Rod Ends 12 PARTS 4-40 BLUE

All others listed here:

http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/320892220835?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&cbt=y

Speak to DMS as they stock them

Hog
10-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Thanks chaps - if the new ballstuds don't cure my popping problem I'll try the RPM route.

ben
10-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Here you go..

Rossmods have them in stock :thumbsup:http://www.rossmod.co.uk/product/22811/RPM_HEAVY_DUTY_ROD_ENDS_B4_12

Hog
14-05-2012, 07:12 AM
Thanks Ben - if my balls continue to pop on Wednesday night I'll order some of those.

discostu
14-05-2012, 06:02 PM
its never good having saggy balls dave lol:thumbsup:

metalmickey0
14-05-2012, 08:38 PM
RPM ballends all the way me. Even got em on my micros. Cant beat em

Hog
15-05-2012, 07:56 AM
its never good having saggy balls dave lol:thumbsup:

No my saggy balls have been letting me down lately. Ballstuds are here now so will give them a try tomorrow.

Hog
17-05-2012, 09:11 AM
RPM rod ends ordered - lets hope this cures my ball affliction!!

Gunthar Guntharsėn
18-05-2012, 02:43 PM
its never good having saggy balls dave lol:thumbsup:

It happens naturally as your balls get older. There's nothing you can do to stop it.

Danny Harrison
21-05-2012, 11:39 PM
It happens naturally as your balls get older. There's nothing you can do to stop it.

I heard if you soak them in vinegar it tightens them up a bit.

Hog
01-06-2012, 07:45 AM
RPM rod ends fitted and no more problems I'm glad to report. Thanks for the input chaps.