View Full Version : X factory X6 squared Batley set up
Andy1
11-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Hi I have just started racing at batley with an x6 and was wondering what is a basic set up
skyaflake
11-05-2012, 08:12 PM
I don't know the track. But you could check for setups that are made for a similar track and work from that.
NeilRalph77
11-05-2012, 10:03 PM
James Wilkinson's probably the man to ask , But i used to run 35wt front, red pistons, black springs, wishbones level and stagger ribs, middle hole top, inner hole bottom, 30* caster inline axles. 30wt rear, red pistons, pink springs, driveshafts level and either schuy yellow or ballistic greens, E speed down long link, inner hole top outer bottom.
Andy1
12-05-2012, 06:59 PM
thanks for that I will try it out at batley next weekend
Steven Forster
12-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Ellis Stafford's
Astro/Grass starting point
http://www.xfactoryrc.com/rc/pdfs/Setup-UK_Start-2009-X6Sq.pdf
:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.