View Full Version : Post your B44 racing experince and results here!
B44&501xRacerEX
19-04-2008, 02:53 PM
Here's mine:
Albion IL--Rectors Raceway*WINTERBLAST* MODIFIED 4-WHEEL FEB 17TH 2008
heat #1 round #1
1-CURTIS MAGLINGER 24 LAPS-KYOSHO LAZER ZX5 SP
2-ANDREW AMBRO 21 LAPS-B44
3-ROBBIE SPRATT 20 LAPS-JCONCEPTS BJ4
4-WES ATHERTON 19 LAPS-PREDATOR x10
5-ANSEL MONGOMERY 17 LAPS-B44
6-BRIAN MAGLINGER(ME) 16 LAPS-B44
7-JASON RUDD 8 LAPS *BROKE*-J CONCEPTS BJ4
Heat #1 Round #2
1) WES ATHERTON 24 LAPS-PREDATOR X10
2) ANDREW AMBRO 22 LAPS-B44
3) ROBBIE SPRATT 21 LAPS-JCONCEPTS BJ4
4) JASON RUDD 22 LAPS-JCONCEPTS BJ4
5) ANSEL MONTGOMERY 19 LAPS-B44
6) BRIAN MAGLINGER(ME) 17 LAPS-B44
7) CURTIS MAGLINGER 7 LAPS *BROKE*-LAZER ZX5 SP
Heat #3 Round #3
1) JASON RUDD 22 LAPS-JCONCEPTS BJ4
2) TIM WOLFE 22 LAPS-B44
3) BRIAN MAGLINGER(ME) 14 LAPS-B44
4) ANSEL MONTGOMERY 7 LAPS-B44
5) JOHN NAY 6 LAPS-B44
end of third roundhttp://www.teamtekin.com/forums/icon_smile_big.gif
MODIFIED 4-WHEEL B-MAIN
1) ANSEL MONGOMERY
2) ROBBIE SPRATT
3) JASON RUDD
4) TIM WOLFE
5) BRIAN MAGLINGER (ME) I FINALLY BROKE MY NOVAK B44
6) ANDREW AMBRO
7) JOHN NAY
8) ----DNS----BEN ELLIS
Yes I was very nervous on the stand, but had a successful finish with the B44 w/ novak 7.5R
The 7.5R isnt as fast as those 5.5's and 6.5's....see but I did my best with what I had.
All those guys ran lipo except me I ran 3600 elite cells.
ashleyb4
19-04-2008, 03:34 PM
God i thought i posted some crap.
A
Mike Hudson
19-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Is this really necessary?
donovan
19-04-2008, 04:00 PM
<<caution>> This guy's been banned in several forums already.
lochness42
19-04-2008, 09:32 PM
lol BMAG is here. I have seen him at rctech.net He's banned there now.
How are you? Nice results.
Rich D
19-04-2008, 09:50 PM
LOL hold on ...........
To sum up, round one and two you only beat drivers who retired so you finished last.
Round three Ansel retired as he did 19 laps beforehand
Round 4 you broke it after beating one non starter and the same noob you beat in round 3 ?
Hardly worth holding the front page of Radio Race Car for but if congratulations are what you are after, please let me be the very first to congratulate you :)
B44&501xRacerEX
21-04-2008, 06:37 PM
God i thought i posted some crap.
A
???:cry: what? is this crap to you?
If it affended you in anyway shape or form say it.
I posted stuff like this because it actually happened.
What is wrong people post your results also...
I dont see what the big deal is really...honest to God truth.:mad:
Those guys are much more skilled and faster than me.:blush:
Not anymore, the tekin powered 501x is running the blast next season.:thumbsup:
I guarrentee you I wont win!! I promise you I wont, there is no way on this planet.:thumbdown:
I cannot beat Robbie unless he breaks, and it never happens, I'll break before he will....lol:D
I'm gonna try to run against Robbie at our hometrack and just see If I can beat him once.
With a Novak 6.5 lite motor and my Tamiya Tires on it. Yep...DF-03 tires on a Associated B44.
2-weeks from now I'll post those results here.
ashleyb4
21-04-2008, 09:08 PM
IM not saying your results are crap but why post a thread telling us your exsact times and everyone elses. why not say stuff like myb44 went really well today i got 7th in round one etc and i found this out and did this etc.
A
josh_smaxx
21-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Ok,
1st round: 4th because club bug wasnt counting
2nd round: 3rd, club bug wasnt counting again but thats with my added laps,
3rd round: last, turnbuckle popped off
4th round: same as above
Final: last again beacause some #$*% turned the plug off at the wall and my cells didnt charge :thumbdown::mad::cry:
I only posted this to rant about the plug thing lol
B44&501xRacerEX
21-04-2008, 11:11 PM
IM not saying your results are crap but why post a thread telling us your exsact times and everyone elses. why not say stuff like myb44 went really well today i got 7th in round one etc and i found this out and did this etc.
A
Well, that was well said, but this sport is so addictive...:bored:
I suppose I did alright I made good laps...that's about it.
I wasnt the fastest car on the track, but the B44 is a fun car to drive in dirt.
Northy
22-04-2008, 07:47 AM
My experiances:
I have beaten many B44's with my Nosram powered Hotbodies D4 WCE, including my mate sometimes, who is not called Wez, or Bob, or Andy, or Eggbert, but is infact called Jim. Sometimes Jim beats me, but it don't matter, I am still his friend.
G
Has X god got a B44:confused:
I think we need to make up some shocking names for us G and go ovet to the US forums and spout crap :lol:
What do you think Jammin G:confused:
Northy
22-04-2008, 08:06 AM
Jammin G is cool, but my seed will never be as good as the god king that is Jammin J :lol: Just ask Jimmy - he is getting a sample. :D
G
How is robbie? whats he up to lately?
With a Novak 6.5 lite motor and my Tamiya Tires on it. Yep...DF-03 tires on a Associated B44.
[/quote]
Now thats some crazy Shizzle
My dog is trying to lick his balls:p But little does he know they have been chopped off:lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
BMAG is still more random, he would answer himself too:thumbsup:
B44&501xRacerEX
22-04-2008, 04:05 PM
Has X god got a B44:confused:
I think we need to make up some shocking names for us G and go ovet to the US forums and spout crap :lol:
What do you think Jammin G:confused:
Yes Xgod is a Associated Sponsored B44 driver.
If you want to spout stuff to rctech go right ahead: www.rctech.net
I cannot because the mod banned me there.:cry:
When you say sponsored, how do you mean? They seem to sponsor anyone in the states:thumbdown:
B44&501xRacerEX
22-04-2008, 04:12 PM
When you say sponsored, how do you mean? They seem to sponsor anyone in the states:thumbdown:
Maybe he's not I dunno, but I got to see paul sinclair race him before.
And you know who he is.;)
If I was in the A-main Id got butched.:(
Maybe he's not I dunno, but I got to see paul sinclair race him before.
And you know who he is.;)
If I was in the A-main Id got butched.:(
You out do yourself everytime your immense :lol:
I have raced paul, but i have no sponsors:lol:
And how do you mean butched, are you a little camp to start off???:confused:
josh_smaxx
22-04-2008, 04:36 PM
are you a little camp to start off???:confused:
PMSL!!!
B44&501xRacerEX
23-04-2008, 02:12 PM
You out do yourself everytime your immense :lol:
I have raced paul, but i have no sponsors:lol:
And how do you mean butched, are you a little camp to start off???:confused:
My bad I meant butchered.
Paul is a nice guy to meet in person.
Glad you got to race him, I wouldnt unless Paul suggested.
Dunno If I'll ever see him again...maybe at the next winterblast...I suppose.
Paul seems to go to the big races, and money races at Reo.
I have not participated in a money race yet, probably never will.
He had a T4 converted with a X-6 conversion when I met him.:thumbsup:
Him and Xgod are the best racers I have ever seen.
Xgod waited 20 years for the B44, I waited 2 years. It's a fast car
hard to say which is faster my B44 or 501x. But I've succesfully made
my 501x slightly faster than my B44.
My B44 has a 6.5 lite motor(10T), the 501x has a tekin redline 362 motor(9T)
djduncaz
23-04-2008, 02:19 PM
did u pull the guys pants down and pipe him of aswell ...
I dont think Xgod did wait 20 years for a b44, its only been out about 6 months. I think he is telling porkies :thumbdown:
Is your screen very narrow?
B44&501xRacerEX
23-04-2008, 02:24 PM
did u pull the guys pants down and pipe him of aswell ...
lol...no.
djduncaz
23-04-2008, 02:27 PM
20 year wait then 3 come along at once .. bj4 d4 b44 ... nearly the same
B44&501xRacerEX
23-04-2008, 02:33 PM
20 year wait then 3 come along at once .. bj4 d4 b44 ... nearly the same
Yep! now your talkin' Same chassis design...
The D4 did come out before the B44.
Northy
23-04-2008, 03:40 PM
The D4 did come out before the B44.
No
Shit
Sherlock
G
t4mania
23-04-2008, 06:19 PM
BMag is my name, cornholing is my game!!
Rich D
23-04-2008, 06:47 PM
My bad I meant butchered.
Paul is a nice guy to meet in person.
Glad you got to race him, I wouldnt unless Paul suggested.
Dunno If I'll ever see him again...maybe at the next winterblast...I suppose.
Paul seems to go to the big races, and money races at Reo.
I have not participated in a money race yet, probably never will.
He had a T4 converted with a X-6 conversion when I met him.:thumbsup:
Him and Xgod are the best racers I have ever seen.
Xgod waited 20 years for the B44, I waited 2 years. It's a fast car
hard to say which is faster my B44 or 501x. But I've succesfully made
my 501x slightly faster than my B44.
My B44 has a 6.5 lite motor(10T), the 501x has a tekin redline 362 motor(9T)
:confused:
Am i missing something ? Your talking about "Paul" and "Xgod" as if they are world renowned celebs ?
Maybe im the only one here who has no idea who or indeed what you are talking about? Im unsure ?
Either that or you are posting here for wind ups !
You come out with some seriously random irrelevant rubbish dude.
There is a Simon, a Matt and a Jason at our club, all nice guys and good drivers - nobody here really gives a flying f*** though.
See what i mean ? ;)
Tom3012
23-04-2008, 07:43 PM
i dont understand any of his posts :confused:
I made my X11 faster than my B44... i swapped the electrics over so the B44 has none :thumbsup:
Garry Driffill
23-04-2008, 08:09 PM
The X11 is faster anyways Tom :lol:
Davidagriffinuk
23-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Is this guy for real?
I won at macctrack yesterday - oh yeah - nobody cares but me so why write about it?
This thread is as random as it gets!
rcracer
23-04-2008, 08:39 PM
20 year wait then 3 come along at once ..
sounds abit like the local bus service ..
djduncaz
23-04-2008, 08:44 PM
sounds abit like the local bus service ..
thats the joke:blush:
rcracer
23-04-2008, 09:12 PM
thats the joke:blush:
:thumbsup:
AaronR
23-04-2008, 11:43 PM
I cannot because the mod banned me there.:cry:
Yes, and for good reason! I cannot believe Jimmy still allows you to garbage up his forums. Ugh.
P.S. I've won some club races with my 501X, yippee! :woot:
B44&501xRacerEX
24-04-2008, 02:17 AM
Yes, and for good reason! I cannot believe Jimmy still allows you to garbage up his forums. Ugh.
P.S. I've won some club races with my 501X, yippee! :woot:
:cry:...I'll stop this useless talk....easpecially on oople I like Jimmy
I cannot beileve you just trashed me on a different forum also.
Yeah go back to r/c tech...please...leave me alone...thanks
And dont even think about bringing your best buddy Mr. Mousey over here either.
Stay out my way......
Shadow
24-04-2008, 04:49 AM
just out of interest....
how many times have you been banned and from how many forums?
nobby
24-04-2008, 07:34 AM
whats going on:confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d:
oh i won my club championship with my d4:thumbsup:
please please save you applauses:blush:
I had an apple for breakfast :thumbsup:
nobby
24-04-2008, 08:10 AM
i haven't shaved since monday:woot:
You must be serious about winning 4wd at Jarrow then.
We all know beards = Fast 4wd :thumbsup:
nobby
24-04-2008, 08:16 AM
if i keep going i'll look like zz top:thumbdown:
Richard Lowe
24-04-2008, 08:16 AM
We all know beards = Fast 4wd :thumbsup:
Damn I shaved this morning :cry:
Looks like your out the running Rich.
So am i though, if you gave me a month i still couldn`t grow something that you could call a beard.:thumbdown:
Chris for TQ then for me:lol:
nobby
24-04-2008, 08:58 AM
Looks like your out the running Rich.
Chris for TQ then for me:lol:
i wish:drool:
josh_smaxx
24-04-2008, 04:05 PM
I cant remember last time i shaved :p does that mean im gonna be better on Sunday?
B44&501xRacerEX
24-04-2008, 04:08 PM
i haven't shaved since monday:woot:
i shave once a week...lol
I cant remember last time i shaved :p does that mean im gonna be better on Sunday?
No you actually have to grow some hair as well:p:lol:
josh_smaxx
24-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Lee, you have no idea...... :p
donovan
24-04-2008, 11:23 PM
Kid in red hat made 3rd place. Older kid wins first.
Sorry had to post local results. B-mag tell everyone your superglue mod for the diffs.
B44&501xRacerEX
25-04-2008, 05:17 AM
great not you too Rhino?:yawn:
I went to reo today and helped Wes with the track some.:thumbsup:
Golfland aka Robbie has said there is not gonna be modified 4wd,
unless I can find racers to run mod 4wd.:cry:
Our local track's website www.rcrcr.com (http://www.rcrcr.com)
opening day is may 3rd
Shadow
26-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Houston... we may have a problem.. over.
B44&501xRacerEX
28-04-2008, 02:07 AM
Here's my results from the weekend race.
2nd place
Did not beat Daddy George, because my battery dumped...:thumbdown:
He had 24 laps, I had 19 laps.
Rich D
28-04-2008, 07:12 AM
Here's my results from the weekend race.
2nd place
Did not beat Daddy George, because my battery dumped...:thumbdown:
He had 24 laps, I had 19 laps.
Only 5 laps between first and second ?
Close one then ! ;)
Northy
28-04-2008, 08:00 AM
Gez man, I could beat Daddy George in my sleep :lol:
G
Oooooh that Daddy George is a tough one to crack.
Whilst were on the subject of crack, how is Wes, XGod,Gofland etc etc :thumbdown:
Your club must be ace, in the uk there isnt 5 laps between the first ans last car at a national event, thats 130 drivers, and you have 5 laps between first and second.:lol:
Nice one:thumbsup:
B44&501xRacerEX
28-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Gez man, I could beat Daddy George in my sleep :lol:
G
Maybe, depends...I was waiting for him to break since me and him
were the only ones left on the track....lol
nobby
28-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Maybe, depends...I was waiting for him to break since me and him
were the only ones left on the track....lol
my god you guys are wild:confused:
p.s. can i have some of what your on:woot:
oh regional sunday i was 7th:thumbsup: should of been 6th (ishy's a git):mad:
Heres my results from a invitation race i went too:
1st place: Steven Hawking 7,000,001 laps (broke after 4mins)
2nd place: Stevie Wonder 5,672,451 laps (dumped after 3 mins)
3rd place Thomas the tank engine 4,776,134 laps (ran out of steam)
4th place Wellard 4,123,123 laps
5th place Ronald Mcdonald 3,123,345 laps
6th place Barry Manilow 2,456,325 laps
7th place Dusty Bin 1,234,118 laps
8th place ME 12 laps
Was a good day racing very close only 6 million odd laps in it :thumbsup:
Al3xis007
28-04-2008, 04:00 PM
this is mildly amusing, i shall add.........
RRiiickyyyyyyyyyyy
I think you need to speak to Xgod or Wes about setup daz, i reckon they could get you another 6 million laps, easy:thumbsup:
Good result though daz :woot::lol:
Al3xis007
28-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Heres my results from a invitation race i went too:
1st place: Steven Hawking 7,000,001 laps (broke after 4mins)
2nd place: Stevie Wonder 5,672,451 laps (dumped after 3 mins)
3rd place Thomas the tank engine 4,776,134 laps (ran out of steam)
4th place Wellard 4,123,123 laps
5th place Ronald Mcdonald 3,123,345 laps
6th place Barry Manilow 2,456,325 laps
7th place Dusty Bin 1,234,118 laps
8th place ME 12 laps
Was a good day racing very close only 6 million odd laps in it :thumbsup:
didn't Dusty Bin get a 1,000,000 lap penalty for wizzing off the rostrum
Dan-0ward
28-04-2008, 04:08 PM
God i thought i posted some crap.
A
IM not saying your results are crap but why post a thread telling us your exsact times and everyone elses. why not say stuff like myb44 went really well today i got 7th in round one etc and i found this out and did this etc.
A
to be fair, you post a load of crap aswell ash!!
why do you need to tell everyone that oople sent you a message saying happy birthday as a topic?
I post crap too :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::woot:
nobby
28-04-2008, 04:15 PM
I post crap too :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::woot:
i aspire to post crap oneday:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Ive got some photos what i will put on later:thumbsup: Me and Steve Hawking:wub got on really well, think he might of pissed himself tho it was a little smelly on the rostrum but that could of been dusty or wellard.
As for Baz hes a cheating bas***d kept taking me out when he lapped me:thumbdown:..
Felt like punching Thomas he had a stupid Fecking grin on him all day(sure he was taking the p***)
Stevie tranny is mint it looks like a little piano.
Rich D
28-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Gez man, I could beat Daddy George in my sleep :lol:
G
LOL Graham - id have him one handed ! ;) :p
Steve Hawking is wheelie fast i think he will win at the trophy shootout blast classic next week but why does he have an american accent if he was born in the UK:confused:
Northy
28-04-2008, 04:28 PM
I do not rate Hawkings at all, not at racing or his theories of the big bang and stuff......
Anyway, back on topic guys.
Experiences of the B44.......
Well I beat my mate again yesterday, I was running the totally awesome HB D4 and he was running the B44. It was close, but not too close. My car was ace but didn't have much rear grip. His was ace but his servo kept centering at the end of the straight.
It was close, but not to close.
Is that what you are after? :confused:
G
how close is close but not too close :confused:
I would also like to know why your car had very little rear side bite and what you plan to do to rectify it? :)
josh_smaxx
28-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Mine was ACE yesterday :thumbsup:, but not as ace with BB greens :thumbdown: i beat 22 people, 35 people beat me, i think i need a one-way.
Wraggy
28-04-2008, 06:46 PM
i think i need a one-way.
what are you hoping to acheive from using one ??
B44&501xRacerEX
28-04-2008, 06:59 PM
didn't Dusty Bin get a 1,000,000 lap penalty for wizzing off the rostrum
I got a 2 lap penalty for cutting the track once.:confused:
nobby
29-04-2008, 10:19 AM
I got a 2 lap penalty for cutting the track once.:confused:
you never did:o
I got a 2 lap penalty for being a cock.:confused:
:bored:
Who would think that:confused:
djduncaz
29-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by B44&501xRacerEX http://www.oople.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?p=118713#post118713)
I got a 2 lap penalty for being a cock.:confused:
hes that much of a cock only 2 ppl turn up to race now ...
josh_smaxx
29-04-2008, 03:13 PM
Wraggy, im hoping to achieve more steering, my car just felt as if it pushed wide on corners other people were turning in faster. I wont be getting one soon thouhg, i cant afford one so alot more testing will be going into the car before i consider one properly.
Wraggy
29-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Wraggy, im hoping to achieve more steering, my car just felt as if it pushed wide on corners other people were turning in faster. I wont be getting one soon thouhg, i cant afford one so alot more testing will be going into the car before i consider one properly.
strange , i run a diff and have so much steering i dont know what to do with !! , seriously it can turn on a six pence ...:thumbsup:
Cruise
29-04-2008, 03:34 PM
Just wanted to post some Crab too.
yvabv7a6m7E
Probably funnier at this side on your language.
Cruise
donovan
29-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Someone told me at the track B-mag got a sponsor.
No not Team Sharpie, Team ShoeGoo, or Team Superglue.
Seriously...:eh?:
B44&501xRacerEX
30-04-2008, 12:11 AM
you never did:o
did what?:confused:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.