View Full Version : Today's Racing
Big Show
13-05-2012, 07:27 PM
We all had a good day's racing today. The day ran smoothly, and I would like to thank all the members who helped with building and the putting away of the track today.
scotty_big_flip
13-05-2012, 07:35 PM
where will results be posted mate ?
Chris B
13-05-2012, 09:36 PM
I agree was a cracking day today. Enjoyed it as always. Some great racing with mike and Scott in 4wd
Si Coe
13-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Some great bossying about, sorry I mean organising from Mark on his first day out, but man that circuit was tighter than Rog with the club funds!
Chris B
13-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Track made some good racing but would be nice to have a more open circuit next time.
However I can't complain cos I wasn't there in time to help build it so will try to be earlier next time
Howler
14-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Yep, i think a little more open track would be better as that track was tough to pass on for long sections. Also, on a more typical day with a "fun class" heat, they'd struggle to get round that. Still, was a change from the norm.
The race controller
14-05-2012, 06:13 PM
where will results be posted mate ?
Just done them... On our website :- http://bmrcc.co.uk/Results/13%20May/heats.htm
Howler
14-05-2012, 06:22 PM
I like this one. Thanks Roger. (http://bmrcc.co.uk/Results/13%20May/f1r1.htm)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.