View Full Version : New Schumacher 'low profile' cut staggers
jimmy
15-05-2012, 05:58 PM
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/misc/news/schumycutstagger2.jpg
Schumacher have a long history of supplying some of THE best Off Road tyres and we are now pleased to announce that our new Low Profile Slim Cut Stagger is now available.
This new version should be used when less bite is needed than a Mini Spike and more bite is needed than a Stagger Rib.
It also gives slightly more initial turn in than the standard Slim Cut Stagger, which has a higher profile.
Available in the great popular Schumacher compounds, Yellow, Green and Silver.
U6770 - Cut Stagger - Low Profile - Yellow
U6771 - Cut Stagger - Low Profile - Green
U6775 - Cut Stagger - Low Profile - Silver
Isaac Peel
15-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Already ordered mine for the weekend;):wub
janus_77
15-05-2012, 07:37 PM
:cry: / :thumbsup: not sure yet......
Legacy555
16-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Wot no more dremmeling! :p
mikeyscott
16-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Already ordered mine for the weekend;):wub
Ditto all 10 pairs :) that's my 2WD tyres for a season
janus_77
16-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Wot no more dremmeling! :p
Well there is still room for improvement :D
MattW
16-05-2012, 11:07 AM
I don't think Janus will ever stop dremmeling staggar ribs ;)
TARTMAN
16-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Ditto all 10 pairs :) that's my 2WD tyres for a season
Thats why theres no stock, Mikey went mad!:o
tisher
17-05-2012, 07:08 AM
might try some of these I used yellow staggered on the front of my b44.1 at oswestry gp last sunday and TQ the 4wds:thumbsup:
mark christopher
17-05-2012, 07:32 AM
mbmodels on here have 37 sets as of time of post
http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php/schumacher-cut-stagger-low-profile-yellow.html
mikeyscott
17-05-2012, 08:08 AM
Thats why theres no stock, Mikey went mad!:o
Nope just ordered a decent amount for TORCH/regional season ahead. Still going to cost me the same.
MB Models are brilliant, so get them while they last.
Mmmm 37 more pairs mmmm :lol:
Darren Boyle
17-05-2012, 10:35 AM
We have a whole box full for the regional on sunday........
danny the elfman
18-05-2012, 01:33 PM
might try some of these I used yellow staggered on the front of my b44.1 at oswestry gp last sunday and TQ the 4wds:thumbsup:
ah that was you :D i was the kid with the b44, i marshalled your race :p Sorry about that bump in the fianl :( I was surprised to see the tyres working that well on the track with a 4wd
coleman758
18-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Just a quick one,
I've just got a set for my C4.1, Obviously I need to cut the wheel down.
Do i also need to cut the bead fo the tyre?
:confused:
TARTMAN
18-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Just a quick one,
I've just got a set for my C4.1, Obviously I need to cut the wheel down.
Do i also need to cut the bead fo the tyre?
:confused:
cut the wheels down is optional. but not the bead, these are designed to fit on as is.....
Adam F
18-05-2012, 04:34 PM
I always found them a tight fit on associated wheels so used to just trim the tyre bead a touch..
coleman758
18-05-2012, 04:48 PM
I checked them against the normal cut stagger and the bead is bigger.
I trimmed it a little and the fit fine now.
If you don't trim them I think you would struggle on AE rims.
tisher
18-05-2012, 10:48 PM
ah that was you :D i was the kid with the b44, i marshalled your race :p Sorry about that bump in the fianl :( I was surprised to see the tyres working that well on the track with a 4wd
Don't worry about it still got 3rd was not overly bothered as it was just meant to be a bit of a fun day for me and my lad but the cut staggered work really well on the front of a 44 and can save you a fortune on tyres espically on that track of yours:D
av4625
18-05-2012, 11:08 PM
cut staggers on a 4wd?
tisher
18-05-2012, 11:21 PM
cut staggers on a 4wd?
yep they work really well and stay very consistant with the grip all day:thumbsup:
TARTMAN
19-05-2012, 08:58 AM
cut staggers on a 4wd?
I often use cut staggers on my sx3 when i need less bite han the normal tyres, indoors mostly, they are great, but only the normal non low profile ones of course, as the new ones would mess up your drive as much smaller.
try them!!!;)
TonyM
19-05-2012, 03:18 PM
I checked them against the normal cut stagger and the bead is bigger.
I trimmed it a little and the fit fine now.
If you don't trim them I think you would struggle on AE rims.
The same with Durango 210 rims - they won't fit unless you cut the bead. Bit of a nuisance really and no matter how careful you are the bead ends up a little uneven.
TARTMAN
19-05-2012, 04:59 PM
never had the problem on any of the wheels i have used, maybe turning the tyre inside out might make it easier to trim??
mark christopher
19-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Just a quick one,
I've just got a set for my C4.1, Obviously I need to cut the wheel down.
Do i also need to cut the bead fo the tyre?
:confused:
just buy some schumacher slim rims, they use the same bearings as the b4 to c4.1
arransmith27
20-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Just noticed that the original stagger ribs are no longer listed on the Schumacher website.
Are these new low pro cut staggers replacing them?
they are still listed, just stating out of stock.
arransmith27
20-05-2012, 03:00 PM
they are still listed, just stating out of stock.
which part number are they?
part no. U6592.
link too:
http://www.racing-cars.com/pp/Manufacturer/Schumacher/U6592.html
if they have stopped production best get some while there still around lol.
arransmith27
20-05-2012, 06:48 PM
part no. U6592.
link too:
http://www.racing-cars.com/pp/Manufacturer/Schumacher/U6592.html
if they have stopped production best get some while there still around lol.
Thanks
couldn't find them earlier when i looked.
No worries, I know how you feel I get confused when looking at all the different variants.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.